Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Member

Hello,

Seeing as how there is now a wave of misogyny going around, I'm curious as to ask, in what way have female Gaian's personally experienced misogyny IRL? No online misogyny cases will count, only RL encounters, specifically. I know it's extremely hard for females to be honest or to not exaggerate things, please try to do so here.

I'm gonna guess the experiences are slim to none or barely significant, because if they were more severe and common, I probably wouldn't be a misogynist.

Please, Discuss.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
got forced to be a whore an ******** toy in a dirt little room an got beat up sometimes for bout two years
an one time the guy whod come in to use me spat on me after an told me this is the future for all women

I think hes in prison now though

does that count

Distinct Member

Silly Annie
got forced to be a whore an ******** toy in a dirt little room an got beat up sometimes for bout two years
an one time the guy whod come in to use me spat on me after an told me this is the future for all women

does that count

It sounds a little familiar, by any chance, did you succumb to this from an employment proposal?

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dark LD Master
Silly Annie

does that count

It sounds a little familiar, by any chance, did you succumb to this from an employment proposal?
yea somet like that
Id run away from home see an since I grew up out in the country first thing I did was hitch a ride to the city

but yknow they were nice bout it
they pretended I was just gonna live with em and help em sell drugs for a couple days before they put me in the room an hell came out to play

Distinct Member

Silly Annie
Dark LD Master
Silly Annie

does that count

yea somet like that
Id run away from home see an since I grew up out in the country first thing I did was hitch a ride to the city

they pretended I was just gonna live with em and help em sell drugs for a couple days before they put me in the room an hell came out to play

Oh I see. So you found yourself in the abusive portion of the physical, human, "underworld".

I've met a girl with a similar experience, but not in pursuit or association with drugs, but to specifically make money as a webcam girl.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dark LD Master
Silly Annie
Dark LD Master
Silly Annie

does that count

yea somet like that

Oh I see. So you found yourself in the abusive portion of the physical, human, "underworld".

I've met a girl with a similar experience, but not in pursuit or association with drugs, but to specifically make money as a webcam girl.
oh yea
underworld aight

I only got out of it when armed cops rushed the place cause it was a drug den
like me an this other girl there they dint even know bout us so we was taken outside with guns aimed at us at first yknow
proably thought we was just junkies

gotta be careful what you doin right
I wouldnta thought webcams can lead you to that kinda s**t
cant you do that from home?

Distinct Member

Silly Annie
Dark LD Master
Silly Annie
Dark LD Master
Silly Annie

does that count

yea somet like that

oh yea
underworld aight

like me an this other girl there they dint even know bout us so we was taken outside with guns aimed at us at first yknow

Yes, I can imagine the bust.

I believe you can, and most do, webcam from home. Certainly there are some out there that offer housing for such "employment".

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dark LD Master
Silly Annie
Dark LD Master
Silly Annie
Dark LD Master
Silly Annie

does that count

yea somet like that

oh yea
underworld aight

I believe you can, and most do, webcam from home. Certainly there are some out there that offer housing for such "employment".
its the homeless aint it
you aint got nowhere to go thas when they find you
proably happens to young men too
like boys who aint super manly an stuff

Distinct Member

Silly Annie
Dark LD Master
Silly Annie
Dark LD Master
Silly Annie
yea somet like that

oh yea
underworld aight

its the homeless aint it

Yes yes, perhaps it does.
Unfortunately, if I were to become homeless, I'd probably try to get into prison. Then I wouldn't have to be on the streets, I would have company, 3meals a day and etc.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dark LD Master
Silly Annie
Dark LD Master
Silly Annie
Dark LD Master
Silly Annie
yea somet like that

oh yea
underworld aight

its the homeless aint it

Unfortunately, if I were to become homeless, I'd probably try to get into prison. Then I wouldn't have to be on the streets, I would have company, 3meals a day and etc.

and be safe from gettin dragged into a rape house an doped up
Lol, condescension is fun.

Demonic Genius

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I dont think anything can too that girls story.

But my dad hates women with a passion. Calls them bitches, far whores, only needs them for sex (i know that part from my mom). He beat mt mom for fifteen years and did it in front of me for nine.
Tells me I'm an ungrateful b***h, calls me lazy, ect while i was living with him and his house being in deplorable conditions, he'd get drunk with his friends and theyd call make fun of me and laugh about it, I could go on and on.

Things only got physical a handful of times but honestly the verbal/emotional abuse is worse.

Distinct Member

Silly Annie
Dark LD Master
Silly Annie
Dark LD Master
Silly Annie
oh yea
underworld aight

its the homeless aint it

Well you could sti be raped, being doped is plausible but they'll usually do the drugs for themselves.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dark LD Master
Silly Annie
Dark LD Master
Silly Annie
Dark LD Master
Silly Annie
oh yea
underworld aight

its the homeless aint it

Well you could sti be raped, being doped is plausible but they'll usually do the drugs for themselves.
oh
still safer though right

Distinct Member

Silly Annie
Dark LD Master
Silly Annie
Dark LD Master
Silly Annie
its the homeless aint it

oh
still safer though right

For the most part.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out