Yay! 0.43024861878453 43.0% [ 623 ]
What is this? 0.17955801104972 18.0% [ 260 ]
Gold. 0.39019337016575 39.0% [ 565 ]
Total Votes:[ 1448 ]

Ice-Cold Conversationalist

Good evening.

Magic Fairy

Caffeinated Autumn

I can see why you are frustrated sad Has he said anything about you finding a Daddy on the side?

The last time I brought it up was about a year ago, and he seemed really hurt over it, and at first he was trying harder, but it seems like he's stopped lately. He's also the only one working and we're going through a lot of financial problems and stuff so I know it's definitely not the time to start trying to critique him.

User Image

Time-traveling Kitten

Hai guys! >u<

Divine Traveler

8,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
forever a fawn

The last time I brought it up was about a year ago, and he seemed really hurt over it, and at first he was trying harder, but it seems like he's stopped lately. He's also the only one working and we're going through a lot of financial problems and stuff so I know it's definitely not the time to start trying to critique him.

User Image

Ah, that's true. I didn't think about that. Well, I hope things get better between you two. It's hard to go through this type of thing with someone you love sad

Magic Fairy

I'm spending the holidays out of state with family, so
I really won't have a chance to be little at all, and it's bumming me out.

User Image

Kawaii Snacker

17,025 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
forever a fawn
I'm spending the holidays out of state with family, so
I really won't have a chance to be little at all, and it's bumming me out.

User Image

That really sucks. :<
This is my first Christmas really embracing my little side and I feel like Christmas is like the best time of the year (little or not) but it's like being little is easier around this time of the year. lol
Maybe easier isn't the right word. I dunno. It's just more fun i suppose XP
MysticWhisteria
Hai guys! >u<

hi there

Magic Fairy

Puping The Turd

This is my first Christmas really embracing my little side and I feel like Christmas is like the best time of the year (little or not) but it's like being little is easier around this time of the year. lol

Last year was my first little Christmas, but we were in the process of moving, and my family started a lot of drama around that time. And on top of being around people all week, this could be my grandpa's last Christmas so I'm going to be way too stressed out to even think about littlespace. </3

I really hope you have a wonderful Christmas though. Are you going to have a stocking and stuff like that??

User Image

Tipsy Doll

7,365 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
Hello Lovelies!

Kawaii Snacker

17,025 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
forever a fawn
Puping The Turd

Last year was my first little Christmas, but we were in the process of moving, and my family started a lot of drama around that time. And on top of being around people all week, this could be my grandpa's last Christmas so I'm going to be way too stressed out to even think about littlespace. </3

I really hope you have a wonderful Christmas though. Are you going to have a stocking and stuff like that??

User Image

Aww!! I'm so sorry about your grandpa. We lost mine three years ago so Christmas is still hard on us in that aspect.

My mom and dad still do christmas morning with my younger sister and I. Stocking, exchanging gifts with each other and all that. haha. Do you still do stockings and stuff?

I hope you have a really awesome christmas despite the stress. <3 <3
Also, your avi is super adorable!! ~~~~

Puping The Turd
forever a fawn
Puping The Turd

User Image

Aww!! I'm so sorry about your grandpa. We lost mine three years ago so Christmas is still hard on us in that aspect.

My mom and dad still do christmas morning with my younger sister and I. Stocking, exchanging gifts with each other and all that. haha. Do you still do stockings and stuff?

Condolences to your grandparents.
My family still gathers at my Grandfather's place. It's difficult because His room is the first room on the right at the front door and everyone gets quiet when someone forgets and walks in to greet Him.
My lg is having her first Christmas with Me, she's excited. Merry Christmas!

Kawaii Snacker

17,025 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
SIR Lothario
Puping The Turd
forever a fawn
Puping The Turd

User Image

My family still gathers at my Grandfather's place. It's difficult because His room is the first room on the right at the front door and everyone gets quiet when someone forgets and walks in to greet Him.

Thanks and same to you.

Your little is so lucky! I feel like i'll never find someone that will appreciate me for me...

Puping The Turd
SIR Lothario
Puping The Turd
forever a fawn
Puping The Turd

User Image

Thanks and same to you.

Your little is so lucky! I feel like i'll never find someone that will appreciate me for me...

lg if you have a Daddy pretender, you have the right to stop everything and try again. If you are unappreciated which leads to unacceptance, reevaluate and find a new Daddy. lg remember the first thing a Daddy must do is love and support you. ALMOST similar to vanilla situations. There is more to the DD/lg dynamic but it's usually always the first thing, the main thing that should NEVER be broken. Understand?

Kawaii Snacker

17,025 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
SIR Lothario
Puping The Turd
SIR Lothario
Puping The Turd
forever a fawn
Puping The Turd

User Image

Thanks and same to you.

lg if you have a Daddy pretender, you have the right to stop everything and try again. If you are unappreciated which leads to unacceptance, reevaluate and find a new Daddy. lg remember the first thing a Daddy must do is love and support you. ALMOST similar to vanilla situations. There is more to the DD/lg dynamic but it's usually always the first thing, the main thing that should NEVER be broken. Understand?

I do have people around me that appreciate me and stuff. But I just don't have that special person. It's lonely being a little without a caregiver and i'm pretty sure friends and family are tired of hearing me be sad about being alone. They all tell me the same thing, the right person will come along and that i'm still pretty young (26 :/ ). I know I'll find the right guy one day and hopefully they will want to take care of me and help me when I fall down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff