Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haha..as much as I'd like to say I don't - I still do. sweatdrop
I sleep with a small bunny named Bun-Bun I've had since the day I was born, and a tiger who has remained unnamed for the past six years. xd Normally, Bun-Bun stays on the top of a pillow I put on the edge of my bed so I don't whack my head against the wall at night (it still happens regularily), because she's kind of falling apart.
I love all my stuffed animals! My favorite is my Stuffed Jiggly Puff, though she isn't too soft anymore. >_> I've had her since I was like ;_; 13!
I still have a teddy that I got when I was 2. I don't sleep with my stuffed animals they are all in bags in the basement.

Shy Kitten

I sleep with several stuffed animals such as a pig, sheep, doggies, and a hippo plushie.
Confetti_hearts
I sleep with several stuffed animals such as a pig, sheep, doggies, and a hippo plushie.
I want the piggy and hippo.
D<
I did until we replaced the floor in my room and I had to clean everything out. Right now, all of my stuffed animals are in a huge bag and I haven't rescued them yet.

So I squish a pillow.
Yes. I do. I sleep with a stuffed animal border collie puppy I named Kita with red bow on her ears. heart

3,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Im 20 something and yeah I still sleep with them. I accually just moved from Italy and will have to wash like half my stuffies and I just do it in the wash machine on delicate and no heat dry or let them air dry. ^_^

domokun heart
much to my husband's dislike when he's not around I sleep with a stuff blue bear, named Mr. Bear. He continously hides it, and I find it. smile
sure do, dipstick the dalmation
Yes. I have three beanie buddies that stay on the bed- a polar bear, a leopard, and an unicorn. You can spot clean most stuffed animals with a washcloth and mild soap. You can also put them in the washer, but you might want to skip the dryer unless you use a low setting.

I also have a Squishable duck, but it's too big to stay on the bed all the time.

happymoogle's Waifu

IRL Waffles

Yep.
I have a Molly Dollie, An actual Snuggle Bear, A huge hippo from a friend that moved and a stuffed dog that was my cousin's.

Those are the most important ones.
kittenzatemysox
much to my husband's dislike when he's not around I sleep with a stuff blue bear, named Mr. Bear. He continously hides it, and I find it. smile
What a d**k.
Oh man, what right does he have to do that?
I'd kick him in the nads while I was "sleeping" if he did that.
User Image
I sleep with this a doll, a stuffed husky, a stuffed poodle (really soft!), and a stuffed pig I named Mr. Piggly Wiggly.

I love you;; and comments... Questing 500 of them...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff