Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avis-yam
As far as I know, I am full-Chinese, but born and raised in Canada. 3nodding

Wow! Do you still remeber your languange?
If you do, great! Thanks for sharing Avis-yam!
-Filipina11
I'm 15/16 filipino and 1/16 spanish.
My family came straight here from the Philippines. My parents and sister were born there. I wasn't. emo

In fact, I just got back from a 2 week vacation to the Philippines in January. : D
4laugh
Heritage? Hmm... never really thought that much about it.

Well I'm British (if your funny like that 1/4 scottish 3/4 english)

I honestly don't care much for my history. Historically we came from a very wealthy lord type background with a large amount of inherited wealth and a gigantic estate type deal on the isle of man. However in the past 3 generations a series of messy divorces has actually consumed all of that wealth and property.

I was actually shown a legal bill from 1960 with some absurd sum of money like £160,000 in lawyers fees alone bear in mind that British sterling was worth alot more back then.

As a result yes I'm actually from a pretty poor background and a single parent family and although my friends think it's "cool" when my grandma gave me a tartan kilt with a crest of arms on it and my grandfather wanted to give me a sword (Lol) before she went crazy with age and he died from a stroke.
I just don't connect with the tradition they lived in at all they are just relics to me and I feel no affinity to them.
The only real clue that I descended from some noble line only exists in my stupid convoluted "True" name where I have something like 4 middle names in addition to my first and surname.

Ellanor Cathrine Jane something something something... Whatever.

But yeah I don't care about that it's upto me to make my own way in life and from what I gather my liberal slightly cyber-punkish freestyle views on the world are in almost polar opposite to the history that I supposedly came from.
Hand Me Snakebites
My family came straight here from the Philippines. My parents and sister were born there. I wasn't. emo

In fact, I just got back from a 2 week vacation to the Philippines in January. : D
4laugh

wow. Happy birth day too!
filipina11
Hand Me Snakebites

4laugh

wow. Happy birth day too!

Why thank you!
I'm half-American and half-Japanese, but on my "American" side, I have heritages like German, Swedish, English, Irish, and some Native American.. I know because my dad got really into our family history and stuff like that for a while, even though I wasn't all that interested. xP
I got lost of German, I gots some irish, and Native American, and some English ands SOme Sweedish(very proud of it). and thats all I can think of right now.

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I'm a creole [African, Chreokee, Blackfoot, French, German, & Spanish]

Scottish and German, nothing special.

80 percent Mexican and 20 percent Irish and German.
I'm an American citizen, but my heritage is Greek, Italian, English, Scottish, German and Native American. Mostly Greek.
Mexican and Irish
I don't really know much about my heritage. sweatdrop

Dapper Dabbler

I'm Filipino, Chinese, and Spanish. I'm mostly Filipino though.
Indigonocturna
Scottish, Cherokee, Irish, Spanish, Portugese, Guyanese, Wendish, German, French, Cornish, English, and Japanese...my ancestors were busy... xd

<style type="That makes two of use whee I'm half-black and half-Asian, but if you want the specifics, I'm African, Jamaican, East Indian, Chinese, and also Portuguese.">

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff