Welcome to Gaia! ::

DreadFish
michelle_o14
DreadFish
michelle_o14
I wore pink, on a friday.

I wore a pink beanie to PT one morning just to be an a**. That was quite the mistake.

Are u trying to be mean/funny. Coz u ain't.

No. I'm serious. I got the s**t smoked out of me all day for it.

Oh sure..wateva
A cop parked behind my dates car when we were in the backseat ninja in the parking lot after we got out of the theatre. It was rather embarrasing... xd Lemme tell ya, he got into the front seat as quick as he could to drive off.

Intellectual Mage

13,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Athlete 50
  • Rebuilder 100
My ex-boyfriend's step dad caught me giving my ex-boyfriend a blow job... sweatdrop
That sounds awful...

Speaking of embarrassing, the cops came knocking on my door an hour ago and all my dogs started barking. I own a dog too many for this city and yeah. I was scared shitless.

ps. my city only allows houses to have max 3 dogs but I own 4.

boohoo.
I never get embarrassed.

but i guess something remotely embarrassing was when i was higher then a mofo and i decided to jump in the pool when it was freezing cold at 5:30 in the morning. I got out of the pool, slipped and fell on my face.
It was mostly funny
d33a89
i ate pie

eek Pie? eek
How embarressing!

I dont think i have a embarressing moment.
Besides when i was like 6 my pants fell down and i wasn't wearing underwear. It was at my house during a party. It happend like 3 times that night, only one was seen. thank god rofl
i've had that happen to me so many times
it really sucks when you live in a small town with only 10 cops and each of them
have run into you at least twice
and some of them have the nerve to say "YOU again??"
lol. All of those are great.

I am shameless, so I can't really think of a time I was really embarrased. ^_^;;
I have a load of 'em to tell, but one right off the top of my head...

I was showering. My four best friends were over. They like to make me look like a fool (like stripping me naked in front of one of their dads and hiding my clothes, yikes) so one of them wanted to get into the bathroom and take some pictures. The door was locked, so they tricked my brother into thinking they had locked themselves out of the bathroom when they were gonna shower. Anyways, three minutes later one of 'em popped in laughing their head off. I automatically leaped out to try and push them out or at least hurt them... then I hear my brother screaming and running away with his hands over his eyes.

Not one of my better days. >.>
Well, when i was drunk last friday, i just starting wandering aimlessly, i was so drunk i had to lie on a tree, which i ended up hugging (tree hugger), after a few minutes i realized half my class was laughing the hell outta me ><

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I was at the boyfriend house.
Giving him a b*****b. His dad who wasnt due back for 2hours. Came up and walked in on us =[

He made remarks about it to the boyfriend and slightly towards the mother a couple times after =[
I won't say what happened but I just hopethat my next camo won't be as bad as grade 5.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff