Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Vampire

6,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
im a 15 years old girl i have many guy after me nont know what to do crying crying ninja ninja i want sex bad

Fashionable Vampire

6,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
help heart crying heart ninja crying
not trying to be silly when i say this, but as long as it doesent look like groucho marx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

then you should be ok. just a grooming and a trim should do fine! have fun but dont get caught, its a lot more fun that way wink
Love The Cook
Bloodfire_infusion
You're 15, you'll look like an idiot while doing it no matter what.

I said, no silly replys.

It wasn't that "silly" of a reply. He's telling you the truth. =/

Now if you think the trust is silly, so be it, but it's still true.

I'm 15, and also want sex. I don't care when people say 'You are too young'. I think I'm not. I've seen people on this forum, in school, allmost everywhere that have done it much younger. But that's not the point;
If I was you, I would, like everybody said trim it a little and just keep it clean.
Or you could of course go and let it get waxed if you are scared to do it yourself. Though this is a very scary step to take.
But whatever you decide to do; If you are really hairy, I wouldn't keep it that way.
Shadowfire136
Love The Cook
Bloodfire_infusion

I said, no silly replys.

Why should you look less silly if you do it on 16 age lol that makes no sense at all.
Love The Cook
WARNING: This is a serious question, if you want to reply silly things go make your own threat.

Hello, I'm a 15 year old girl, I have a boyfriend and I really want to have sex with him. I'm a virgin, but I'm ready to take this step. But my question is, what do I have to do?
This may sound silly, but, do I need to shave myself down there? Because when a friend of mine broke up with her boyfriend a few years ago, everyone in class called her ''hairy girl'', because her boyfriend spread it out.So if the boyfriend did that to make her look bad, do guys like shaven?
I don't want to look like a idiot or something while we're doing it!

Alright look:
Some guys prefer girls who shave, But it isnt unatural or even a turn off to have hair. If you really worried about it, then look into trimming and bikini waxes. Its not shaving it off, but its making it alot prettyer lol
Cat got gun
Shadowfire136
Love The Cook
Bloodfire_infusion

I said, no silly replys.

Why should you look less silly if you do it on 16 age lol that makes no sense at all.

Her age has nothing to do with it.
Even though alot of people wish that younger teenagers wouldnt have sex, Thats not going to stop them. Its raging hormones, We all got it.
What diffrence is it if a 15 year old has sex, Then to someone, Lets say 17.
And if anyone says maturity, You fired.
15 year olds are plenty mature. I remember being 15.
I actually lost my virginity at 14.
So razz
lol
1 thing... Can someone tell me how I should do the trim thing??
Like cut it all off with scissors or something??
I'm not going to wax , and I'm not going to a saloon to get it done , I feel ashamed and I don't think they would accept 15 year old girls there !!

Friendly Stalker

shave!!
and because of the sex:
start kissing him and after a while begin touching him.....start with his neck.....body....and then......you know^^
take a look at his reaction
Who cares? Its hair really not a big deal and certainly not the end of the world.

Personally I shave when Im not too lazy, it feels so much better =] You feel so clean and whatnot

If you have to question whether or not this guy is going to spread rumours about you after you've had sex/broken up, this is NOT the guy to have sex with, at all.

Altho you are most likely not going to give a s**t, use condoms.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff