Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay yeah... i've been bashed for believing in what I want to.... does that even make sense?
Some person started getting pissed at me because I was gay. I mean he went big time into like how I should find god and live a life of salvation instead of being pulled into the Devil's clutches of sodomy... WTF... My view on religion.... I believe in God, BUT I don't believe in the Devil. rolleyes And I just thought... does Religion even matter to someone on the internet? Seriously I don't mind or care if someone worships thier Shoe. Why do I give a crap? Its very stupid right?
A little. All I can say is believe in what ever you wish to. Do not concern yourself with other peoples views unless the person is someone that matters to you.
Everyone is religious in some way... if they admit it or not. But that's alright if everyone believes something different as long as they dont try to shove down everyone elses throat.
I agree with both of you. I'm just kinda steamed cuz I could run over to thier house and rip out thier tongue. But thanks much 3nodding
not rli,,,
It matters for some, doesn't for others.
Be who you are and believe in what you believe.

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Well, it matters in the sense that it's nice to talk to others who believe the same thing as you... and often it's nice to talk to people who believe different things, but are happy to speak in a friendly manner about your differences and similarities.

But Hel, really it's between you and your deity. If someone wants to give you crap for it, that's THEIR issue, not yours.
jaguarmatt
Be who you are and believe in what you believe.

What he said. (=
For me, faith is what matters.
Religion causes endless problems but faith is a beautiful thing.
Like everyone has said - you believe what feels right for you, mate :]

x
I think, people need something to believe in... but it can be whatever^^ Some believe in themselves, politics, god..aso.. we just need some meaning I guess. And I also think noone has the right to say what you are ore believe is stupid.... people who think only what they believe is true and everyone else is doomed make me crazy... scream xD

Hallowed Phantom

12,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Loiterer 100
  • Partygoer 500
Sanguina-chan
Well, it matters in the sense that it's nice to talk to others who believe the same thing as you... and often it's nice to talk to people who believe different things, but are happy to speak in a friendly manner about your differences and similarities.

But Hel, really it's between you and your deity. If someone wants to give you crap for it, that's THEIR issue, not yours.
agreed
Not unless you make your religion your whole lifestyle... I refer it to as a helpful guideline in life...

And there's nothing wrong with being gay glad your happy with who you are ^^ wink

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
theres noting to say which, if any religion is correct. so it doesnt really matter what you belive in, as long as you really believe in it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff