Welcome to Gaia! ::

King Cutie-Pie

YourMyAll_
I'm skipping school just to get my package. The guy who I bought the tarantula from said he's only putting a 40 hour heatpack in the box, and so waiting the next day to go and get it is a no-no for me. I'm worried sick as is. gonk
            x
            I would be way to uncomfortable ordering something live through delivery.

Ugh, I got two packages coming soon but I sent them to my work instead because I don't want to go to that stupid post office.
            Except Canada Post is being stupid and getting all confused because my work is shared with an apartment building, so when they don't see a unit number written on the package (despite it saying "COMPANY NAME ATTN: MY NAME" or "MY NAME C/O COMPANY NAME" ) they go all herpderp and send it to a processing facility so a smarter person can point out where it's supposed to go. rolleyes
            UUGH.
well this was disappointing

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

I don't know what is this nonsense
( ͡° ( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Noob

The Earth King
YourMyAll_
I'm skipping school just to get my package. The guy who I bought the tarantula from said he's only putting a 40 hour heatpack in the box, and so waiting the next day to go and get it is a no-no for me. I'm worried sick as is. gonk
            x
            I would be way to uncomfortable ordering something live through delivery.

Ugh, I got two packages coming soon but I sent them to my work instead because I don't want to go to that stupid post office.
            Except Canada Post is being stupid and getting all confused because my work is shared with an apartment building, so when they don't see a unit number written on the package (despite it saying "COMPANY NAME ATTN: MY NAME" or "MY NAME C/O COMPANY NAME" ) they go all herpderp and send it to a processing facility so a smarter person can point out where it's supposed to go. rolleyes
            UUGH.

I had no choice. xD It's either I pay 40 bucks for a .5" Tarantula or I get a 1" for 15. razz They make it out okay though, no worries.
You know what you should do? MAKE A SIGN. 4laugh They tend to work.
lol i have never heard anyone call them post humans wtf
Hobotastique

hobo use punctuation and capitalisation
you're too good for this kind of writing

Noob

Hobotastique

Canada Post and UPS is really the only two mail services I know of, so I call them Post humans. It's a force of habit. sweatdrop
I indeed am an odd one.

King Cutie-Pie

YourMyAll_
I had no choice. xD It's either I pay 40 bucks for a .5" Tarantula or I get a 1" for 15. razz They make it out okay though, no worries.
You know what you should do? MAKE A SIGN. 4laugh They tend to work.
            x
            Ah, I guess if that's the choices, I'd go the ordering route too.

I would if my work allowed it.
            Maybe I should just name the recipient "THE ******** ART STORE" or something. Because the name of the store apparently isn't working.

Lollll, the last time I had a package sent there, there was at least 5 notes written on the box by different people from Canada Post saying things like "it's the craft store", "the art store", "that store that used to be called _______" and so on.
            Uuugh, people.
brutal palm tree massacre
Hobotastique

Sorry sad
i barely got home today after spending three days in santa monica, rehearsing for like 12 hours a day so it requires effort for me to make sense at this point
Hobotastique
Hobotastique

Sorry sad
i barely got home today after spending three days in santa monica, rehearsing for like 12 hours a day so it requires effort for me to make sense at this point

oh? how'd that go?
i mean, apart from the whole 12 hours/day of acting and everything
Hobotastique
Hobotastique

Sorry sad

oh? how'd that go?

Is this a roundabout way of asking whether someone slept well?
The Willow Of Darkness
Hobotastique
Hobotastique

Sorry sad

oh? how'd that go?

i don't think i've ever asked anyone that in my whole, entire life
i don't even think i've thought about asking anyone that
The Willow Of Darkness
Hobotastique
Hobotastique

Sorry sad

oh? how'd that go?

Except you just did it recently when you canvassed the LD for any possible method to help you fall asleep.
Robot Giny
What the ******** is a "post human"???

I thought it was something like in that Time Machine book. People of the future, or people after the apocalypse.
The Willow Of Darkness
The Willow Of Darkness
Hobotastique

Sorry sad

oh? how'd that go?

Except you just did it recently when you canvassed the LD for any possible method to help you fall asleep.

like 99.999% sure i didn't ask specifically if anyone slept well tho

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces