Welcome to Gaia! ::

I collect asians
I collect autographed pictures of my favourite celebs biggrin They have to have a COA for me to buy though 3nodding

Lonely Lunatic

9,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Overstocked 200
saving money................ stare (hobby of a clutched fist Scot, and cheap Chinese) stare
i collect rocks blaugh

and anything to do with dogs (including dogs themselves!!lol jk but i have two heart ) and horses cuz they are kewl 3nodding

also, i dont much care if u think im dorky for it, so dont bother dissing me. thanks 4laugh
Beanie Babies...I miss collecting those..

C.D.s....mwahaha pop/rawk/hard rawk/80's

Extra credit english papers...I have quite a few..lol me = writing geek
cans , boxs , papers , and other trash sweatdrop
now my room is junk
i collect weopons of all kind... my favs are mideavil looking swords... so huge you can barely lift them, and i hate japanese looking ninja weopons... i do have some ninja stars, alot of coolio swords (current looking, mid. and one made at home by someone i know, i keep it cuz its home made and crappy) i have a shield, a few axes, nun chucks, razors, alot of knives, 3 diffferent guns, an bow with some oldy style arrows... some old time looking armor... a sledgehammer, a current style axe... lols... i love weopons alot, theyre all over my room
Masks and memories
I collect pins of all kinds, and quotes. x3 (I have books and books and books of quotes~)

Big Codger

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Little resin figures on anime girls looking cute while pooping.

.__. Well, not the pooping part, but that about sums up what I invest my money in.

And pens. <3 I love those. Dx

And buttons. Like, pin buttons. <3

Dead Fairy

STD's. >:3

Lol, but srsly.
Stuffed animals. Whatever I find that is cute. D: <3

5,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

I collect Beanie Babies! ^^ ...And I used to collect rocks, but after a while I decided that it was a pretty dumb thing to do, so I dumped them all out. xDDD
i collect beanie babies, my x-files seasons on dvd, and some WoW stuff as well hehe.
I collect masks, coins, cats with spots (leopard, cheetah) and books most of all books.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff