Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soffish
Blitzkrieg Beauty
Soffish
Blitzkrieg Beauty
Soffish

In all honesty, I look for physical appearance before personality.
SInce you can't tell what somebody's personality is before you meet them, but when I see somebody who is attractive, I'd want to spend the time to get to know them.

Most people do, even when looking for new friends.
You're more likely to be compatible and friendly with somebody who looks less threatening in your eyes.

But, even the prettiest girl is going to be unattractive if she's not confident. I know a girl who could be a model, but she doesn't talk, doesn't have many friends, and won't look ANYBODY in the eyes.
No guys even look at her.

Well see, my girlfriend isn't very confident, I don't think.
She doesn't make very many friends, but she really doesn't care about what others think of her.
She has a weird kind of air to her.
XD

But you know her, and you saw something in her.
She has to be a little bit confident in order to be in a somewhat stable relationship.
If you have no confidence, you'll start wondering why your partner likes you, and then doubting if it's real.

The girl I know freezes up and tries to disappear if any guy talks to her.

yeah, the only real problem is that I'm her first real boyfriend.
I have to work on getting her to even hold my hand.
ANd then there will be the first kiss thing.
I got her to hug me twice actually and we've been going out for more than a week.

That can be a good thing in some cases.

She gets to learn exactly what you like, while you pretty much teach her what she likes.

Good luck, you sound like a good guy.
Blitzkrieg Beauty
Soffish
Blitzkrieg Beauty
Soffish
Blitzkrieg Beauty
Soffish

In all honesty, I look for physical appearance before personality.
SInce you can't tell what somebody's personality is before you meet them, but when I see somebody who is attractive, I'd want to spend the time to get to know them.

Most people do, even when looking for new friends.
You're more likely to be compatible and friendly with somebody who looks less threatening in your eyes.

But, even the prettiest girl is going to be unattractive if she's not confident. I know a girl who could be a model, but she doesn't talk, doesn't have many friends, and won't look ANYBODY in the eyes.
No guys even look at her.

Well see, my girlfriend isn't very confident, I don't think.
She doesn't make very many friends, but she really doesn't care about what others think of her.
She has a weird kind of air to her.
XD

But you know her, and you saw something in her.
She has to be a little bit confident in order to be in a somewhat stable relationship.
If you have no confidence, you'll start wondering why your partner likes you, and then doubting if it's real.

The girl I know freezes up and tries to disappear if any guy talks to her.

yeah, the only real problem is that I'm her first real boyfriend.
I have to work on getting her to even hold my hand.
ANd then there will be the first kiss thing.
I got her to hug me twice actually and we've been going out for more than a week.

That can be a good thing in some cases.

She gets to learn exactly what you like, while you pretty much teach her what she likes.

Good luck, you sound like a good guy.

Thanks!

It's cool too because she is like 14 and I'm 16 and apparently she isn't supposed to date anybody yet. Taboo love= great and all, you know?
But yeah... I'm really happy about it! XD
Just to be a little clearer just in case, I didn't start dating the new girl just because she was more attractive... she was nice to me; I mean I'd just gotten dumped, I'd moved away from all my friends due to college, and then out of no where some quiet geeky girl asks me how I am, the rest is history. mrgreen

Honestly, from the sounds of the topic, this girl just has extremely bad taste in guys...
Men are such confusing creatures. I've given them up for now. xd
Tree of Knowledge28
Men are such confusing creatures. I've given them up for now. xd

My god... I love your sig.
Why are all the gender generalization threads against men?

Chatty Lunatic

Volker136

I really don't know but it gets annoying.

Perfect Trash

Are you a hypocrite? Sure, sometimes. But not because I have a p***s. Because I human.
If not, what kind of girl would you love to have? (Or do have, if you're a lucky person.) The kind that's not a girl. I'm a homo.
If you think you are a hypocrite, why do you think that is? As mentioned above, because I'm human.
Would you ever consider a sweet (possibly less attractive) girl you've been friends with for years as a girlfriend? No. Again, I'm a homo.

Honestly, women can be just as hypocritical as men. Saying one thing and another when it comes to dating is not something that the female sex is immune to.
kitties_of_doom
Volker136

I really don't know but it gets annoying.

It's because men are so worried about seeming like such perfect gentlemen that they won't even utter a foul word about a woman.
Volker136

Because there are a lot of women out there who are just bitches and want to be mean now because they see it as "their turn" to be above. Yea, I've actually had a femi-nazi tell me that. It was rather frightening.

But seriously, it's really annoying.
Volker136

Because women are generally as far from modest as possible.
Volker136

We lack the organ that gives us emotions... I think it's called a v****a. rofl rofl

Someone is going to want to kill me for that one... sad
MangaJoe
Volker136

We lack the organ that gives us emotions... I think it's called a v****a. rofl rofl

If only because it just wasn't as funny as you thought it was.
MangaJoe
Volker136

xd That was mean...
I can already hear the hearse...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out