Welcome to Gaia! ::

oh gnarly
vera kyoro
oh gnarly
vera kyoro
oh gnarly
they're kinda becoming overrated now imo
and i hate the people who say that people should accept them in the workplace or whatever
um stfu! forcing people to accept you means you're not an accepting person yourself
to each their own no?

hate away.

in my opinion, you should only get a tattoo(s) if they are for you.
best to have some meaning.
to answer your questions.

I have three.

"Keberhasilan adalah suatu perjalanan bukan suatu tujuan."
meaning success is a journey and not a destination.
It was my first tattoo, and It's in Indonesian because that was my first language, and I lived there for six years. It has great meaning, and It helps me overcome working in the medical field, and seeing what happens there.
& I have a swallow. general peace & freedom. I adore it.
& the number "13" on the face of my hip.
which may I say! tickled ._____.

i don't see how this is relevant to the point i was making, but okay

:ahem "hate away"
a tattoo is for you.
If it's not, yes it may be over-rated.
but then so would be certain clothing, piercings,
and the things you do everyday.

i dont recall ever saying i hated it...
and yes, certain clothing/piercings/things people do everyday can get overrated too. thats why everyones looking for the next best thing, everyones always looking to be different/unique cause things have gotten overrated.

" i hate the people who..."
not everyone is like that, thank goodness.
I love tattoos they are a persons own art <3
I have one on my leg of a rose with a banner for my daughter buuut its not finished and the ink has faded from the guy not doing it correctly :/
I would like to get 2 giraffes for my twins(in the hospital on their cribs and isolettes they had their names with giraffes to show they were twins) :] Im getting a cross on my shoulder for my grandparents who I was close too, and D on my chest for my hubby :]

Im more into piercings than tattoos but I love tattoos :] I have more peircings than tattoos
vera kyoro
oh gnarly
vera kyoro
oh gnarly
vera kyoro
oh gnarly
and i hate the people who say that people should accept them in the workplace or whatever
um stfu! forcing people to accept you means you're not an accepting person yourself
to each their own no?

hate away.

in my opinion, you should only get a tattoo(s) if they are for you.
best to have some meaning.
to answer your questions.

I have three.

"Keberhasilan adalah suatu perjalanan bukan suatu tujuan."
meaning success is a journey and not a destination.
It was my first tattoo, and It's in Indonesian because that was my first language, and I lived there for six years. It has great meaning, and It helps me overcome working in the medical field, and seeing what happens there.
& I have a swallow. general peace & freedom. I adore it.
& the number "13" on the face of my hip.
which may I say! tickled ._____.

i don't see how this is relevant to the point i was making, but okay

:ahem "hate away"
a tattoo is for you.
If it's not, yes it may be over-rated.
but then so would be certain clothing, piercings,
and the things you do everyday.

i dont recall ever saying i hated it...
and yes, certain clothing/piercings/things people do everyday can get overrated too. thats why everyones looking for the next best thing, everyones always looking to be different/unique cause things have gotten overrated.

" i hate the people who..."
not everyone is like that, thank goodness.

so are we in agreement here? I'm so confused

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I don't have it yet, but i want a tattoo on my foot of a bird, and curving below it's wing i want it to say "Ngi Ne Themba."
It means "I have hope." in the zulu language.
It's from a Hanson song... they've been my favorite band since I was 5.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
medic61310
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
medic61310
Tattoos are addictive. I've gotten 2 on my chest within a year.
trust me i know i have gotten 6 in the last year biggrin

I'd be covered. I wish that my career allowed tattoos in visible areas sad sucks.

lol yeah well im going to school for xray tech and have to cover up mine for it haha
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
medic61310
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
medic61310

I'd be covered. I wish that my career allowed tattoos in visible areas sad sucks.

lol yeah well im going to school for xray tech and have to cover up mine for it haha

Medical field won't even consider you if your tattoos are visible. sad When I'm like 65, I'm going to go crazy and get covered. I don't care how stupid it looks.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
oh gnarly
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
oh gnarly
to each their own no?

this is all i have to say we dont force our tattoos down ppl thoarts they have a hard time with not starring and not keeping their mouth shut.When ppl see my dad in town they talk mess about his tattoos well let me see oh yeah my dad fought over sees and has been protecting ppl everywhere just so they can live another day. he has served for 24 years and i am happy my dad is tattooed it makes him happy and expresses himself that way.And guess what tattoos use to be very common back in the day royalty when get tattoos to show how high up in rank they were. Benjamin Franklin had tattoos!! We have had multiple presidents that have tattoos. Oh lets see in houston there is a completly tattooed judge who loves his tatoos and is still getting more. So you know what think what you want bout tattoos they are a form of art and id rather die with my stories on me then die naked.

but my point is.. if you're so worked up about people judging you about your tattoos, why get them in the first place? why not try to avoid being judged since you don't like it so much? people will judge you no matter what anyway. if they don't like it/dont employ you, accept it, don't cause a scene over it. would you hire someone who didn't fit into your organisation? a tattoo parlour would never hire anyone who didn't have tattoos/didnt represent the organisation. can i say, "oh they didn't hire me cause i didn't have tattoos?" aren't they being judgemental towards me? and not accepting me and the fact that I'm not all tatted up? its a two way street, each person wants whats best for their company.

and fyi, i have tattoos myself. in fact my cousin has his own parlour and majority of my family are inked. you just helped me make my point... judgment is EVERYWHERE. and tattooed people sometimes like playing the victims, NOT ALL, just some.

Haha b***h troll somewhere else just saying biggrin and FYI tattoo parlours dont discriminate if you dont have tattoos. If your good at tattoo then they will hire you.And i dont play the poor me card with my tattoos. it doesnt matter if you have tattoos anywhere for the simple fact you can get a job anywhere cause if your qualifed they will hire you. And im not causing a scene its just ppl like you make me giggle. One more thing i dont care if i am judge for my art last time i checked my body my life.Not anybody elses so i will keep doing me and you can go do you i have nothing more to say to someone ignorate.So bye bye.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Cookiesmerr
I think tattoos are awesome! emotion_kirakira When I grow up I wanna get 2 tattoos. One in between my thumb and pointer finger that is sideways that says Odd.. Then an anchor on my Arm. emotion_dowant

That sounds cute and unique love it whats the reason??

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
~Droplets_of_Water~
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
love the meanings of your tattoos

Thank you :3
For my final tattoo I would want something similar to this Mademoiselle Butterfly

EPIC!! and i dont think your tattoo ideas are tacky at all.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
A Flash Flood of Colour
I'm obsessed with tattoos. If I could be a tattoo artist, I would. I have no tattoos yet because I'm on a $0 budget. sweatdrop If I had money, I'd have full sleeves by now.

lol that happens but when you get money you wont know where to start lol

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
freelance lover
I like tattoos. I have some ideas for them floating around in my head, but I've yet to get any. I know I want a Christian inspired one. I love the Jesus fish (the Ichthysus) and the greek letters for it are significant as well.

I also think I'd really like the word "Walk humbly" on my foot, as a reminder to be humble and gracious to others in my day to day life.
NICE!!

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
sakura_munchkin
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
sakura_munchkin
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
I'm a tattoo artist and i would like to know what ppl think of tattoos and how they fell about them.If you have tattoos tell me post a pic and tell me the background story. i love hearing, seeing, and talking about tattoos biggrin

i have 11 tattoos. most of them are small but they all have a big story behind them lol.

what tattoos do you have?? and whats there meanings??

my first tattoo is on my right side, just a small cluster trail of stars, no real meaning. i have my daughters name on my right forearm shes my only child, a nautical star near my left collar bone for military, three hearts in a tribal band in the center of my chest for family, a tribal rose for my brother who is sick on my right arm, a rose bud and a banner for my late grandmother on my left arm, a paw print on my right hip for my godson, a small rose on my left hip just for my love of roses *lol* a large tribal *reverse tramp stamp* but i cant remember what the symbol means right now, the letter T on my lower back for my name, and a tribal heart on my right thigh for strong love. i know its corny but they are cool lol 3nodding

Nope i dont think so. Cause i love the meanings. everyone has tattoos for different reasons and i love hearing about them

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Shin Seven X

I have nine tattoos. Each are personal, and have their own kinda stories behind them.
Can i know the reasons

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jack-pot 100
medic61310
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
medic61310
Spaztasticly_ChaCHY
medic61310

Medical field won't even consider you if your tattoos are visible. sad When I'm like 65, I'm going to go crazy and get covered. I don't care how stupid it looks.

well right now my can be hidden thank god lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces