Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you want kids or no kids?

Kids 0.41968911917098 42.0% [ 81 ]
No Kids 0.58031088082902 58.0% [ 112 ]
Total Votes:[ 193 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 >

Codebreaking Stalker

I have a little girl, she is awesome! My husband and I have been trying to have more but no luck so far. It's been 2 years of trying, hopefully we will have some luck soon. biggrin
Pale Maiden April
No kids.

Cats.

No kids.
No cats.
Just dogs and cacti.

Dangerous Lunatic

See A Roman Pick Him Up
Chase Your Demise
I have no idea what you mean by dying.

Quote:
I would die to know.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote:
But I have been around children for years and am very good with them.

Literally everything you've posted so far has proven the exact opposite.

Same with you... Only with no intelligence.

Dapper Citizen

after spending basically all my life taking care of other members of my family, I'm 100% sure that I don't want devote myself to little humans for the rest of my life.

Loyal Paladin

Not at this point of time. But when I'm financially stable and have the time for it maybe. I've always wanted to have a little girl and a boy too. But maybe in 8 or so years.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Yes, i do, when I'm older. Not many, of course, just one or two, maybe three, but that is it

Anxious Friend

No kids right now nor for a while. I'm only 22, my boyfriend is 19, so we both don't want to have a kid and ruin our lives. We both want to enjoy our twenties by ourselves.

Maybe a bit later in life though. Like, when I'm 29 or 30. But I only want one.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I really do want kids. Or just one kid. We'll see how childbirth goes.

I don't look down on people who don't want kids though, or say they don't. It's their life to live, and if kids don't bring them joy, then they probably shouldn't have kids.

I'm having a baby for purely selfish reasons to. I want it. Plain and simple.

And if anyone ever hears me utter the phrase "their problems aren't as important as mine because I have a child" I want someone to knock some sense in me. I've been viewed as such by my in-laws for the past 5 years because I didn't have a child and they have 3-4.

Hygienic Member

Excuse me, miss.
Nooooooo.

I'm infertile anyway, which is kind of like... an awesome plus.

And even if I did have kids, I would adopt.

yum_tea
Even if I end up wanting kids at some point in my life, I will always refuse to have them. I can't handle watching someone else go through the same s**t I've gone through or end up with the same mental illnesses I have. That, in my opinion, would be extremely cruel and unfair.
at this point, whats the point? Humans are in no way, in danger of extinction so whats the point. I dont have a want or need for a mini me follow me around.

cuttIebone's Widow

I definitely want kids at some point in my life (probably early 30's or late 20's so I can have time to actually live).
It's weird though, my mom's already talking about having grandkids, and I'm 18. And she's not the kind of person who supports people having kids way early, so I don't even know what she's going on about.

Enduring Phantom

I don't plan on having children, in fact I will do everything in my power to prevent it.

Salyana's Wife

Loving Lover

I'd like to have kids. Just not looking forward to the eventual cost that having children entail.

Dapper Gekko

I want kids eventually.
Not now though, but when I get old enough and I'm able to support them.
I would like to adopt one and have one biologically.
Good thing about being gay I don't have to worry about getting people pregnant and can plan it all out. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff