Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
I had five which was my ears,lip,belly,and toungue.now I only have three but I'm getting more when I get older
I dislike ones in weird places, and all nose ones. They either look like boogers or pimples depending on the place. The neck just sounds nasty, and tongue is dangerous. For the rest of the face it's fine as long as it's not covered. And I hate gauged. Then again, I'm quite squeamish. Some people can pull off a bunch of piercings, but I prefer no more than in the ear (although once again, not covered).

I just got the normal ear piercings, but I can't wear any earrings for long. My skin is apparently too sensitive for even hypoallergenic, silver, or gold, although I can wear silver or gold for under a day every now and then. Any more and it gets infected and nasty. sad
I Love Peircings and Tattoos. I have 6 peircings so far. 3 on the top of my left ear, one in each ear lobe, and then my belly button. I want to get my tongue and nose done.

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
BleedingBeauty09
I Love Peircings and Tattoos. I have 6 peircings so far. 3 on the top of my left ear, one in each ear lobe, and then my belly button. I want to get my tongue and nose done.
you know you tongue doesn't even hurt it feel like a bee sting
i love piercings and body modification
i have 4 piercings (2 x 20mm stretched lobes, ear + smiley) and 2 tattoos (hearts on my hips)
They arent HORRIBLE.
I just have the right side of my lip and my ears done so far though~```

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I really do find piercings atttactive to an extent
too many or in weird places are what i dont like but the rest i do ^^
i like piercings.
I have my lip an tongue done, and soon I will be getting my belly button and the other side of my life done. I also have two in each of my ears, plus one on the top of my ear. And I plan on getting an industrial sometime soon as well.
I like piercings just not on weird places or more than 5.(I dont really like the bellybutton ones either) I have 3. wink
I love Piercings.
About half of my male friends have their Eyebrow done which used to be my favorite.
I'm pretty into Snake bites now, and Want to have mine done.
My Parents Say No.
I'm getting my Cartalige pierced on my birthday as a late christmas present.
Because I wouldn't ge tit done at Wal-mart, and no one else will do it until I turn 16.
Assholes.

I LOVE peircings though.
All that Metal= Totally Sexy.

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
xKiki_of_the_Foxesx
Anyway. Piercings are awesome. But some are just...eww.
Like my uncle had his neck pierced. It was gross....>.<

a neck wow wonder how that looks
i knew a girl who had a naughty piercing
she claimed to get orgasms occasionaly when she walked
. . .
Not really.
I can deal with them, but gah.
Menolike >.>
They're quite a turn on for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items