Welcome to Gaia! ::

You are going to destroy the world's population.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
5ives

Despite the gay bashing on this forum.
It's all labels anyway.

I think you fall in love with, who you fall in love with.
It doesn't matter about gender or race.

I see myself as, bisexual, but it's just a label.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageGold: 26,187 ---- User Image Mood: Tired ---- User Image Quest: Ancient Katana (Donators: Seira_Na_Haiy)
Well I'm bi, and I exist. I'm really not that horny, so that's not it. It's not just about sex, it's about love.
I have a lot of Bi friends so yes there is such things as Bi people. There are Bi, Gay, Les, and straight. I myself consider myself Bi because I do find myself appled to the same-sex but at the same time i like men, so i am bi and there are bi people out there but we dont come out and say we are bi because we know people will think of as a gay or les so we keep it to ourselfs and there is no diff from gay to les to striaght to bi we are all people we all have brains we our just different in our own ways which make us speical.

Gracious Hunter

7,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
In media res
The homos have a gay agenda talk2hand . They are going to destroy the world's population.
that'd be greatly healthy for a planet that's overpopulated biggrin
In media res
The homos have a gay agenda talk2hand . They are going to destroy the world's population.

Well you know that could turn out good in the end. Especially in china. A cheap, humanitarian way to control th population. And all we'd have to worry about would be the Christian fundamentalist assholes complaining about population's. sounds good to me.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

I'm a bisexual.

You know why? Because I can be happy with either sex. I am physically and emotionally attracted to both. Not at the same time, of course. I'm bisexual. That doesn't mean I'm a whore.
Lady Cookie Monster
In media res
that'd be greatly healthy for a planet that's overpopulated biggrin

that is so very true.... it balances out the population incredibly.
we should all get awards for not reproducing.
they totally do. Ppl can either like girls, like guys, or can't make up their mind and like both ^.^. That's just how it is. i read somewhere that scientists say that each person is BORN with a sexual preference, tho they might not figure it out 'till they're much older. My aunt for example: she used to be married to a man, and was positive she was straight. but once he died, 10 yrs later (yes, a very long time), she now lives with a woman with whom she is very much in love with.
I'm bisexual, and I'm rarely if ever really horny. Like I've said in other threads; I like people's minds, not their bodies (and this includes their genitals).
I think people fool themselves though. gay or straight.
I'm sure there are straight people who are convinced they're gay... and I'm sure there are gay people that are convinced they're straight.

it's all very confusing.
though.. I dont think anyone could ever be truly happy anyways.
It does exist as a valid sexuality in its own right.
Sure some 'bisexuals' only claim to be such because they're randy, or want to appear attractive, or are confused, but not all of them.
Then again I'm not exactly a good piece of evidence for my argument, as I'm a 'bi now gay later' person. Still, at the time I did truly believe that I could love men and women, and the fact that my opinions changed doesn't mean my feelings at the time weren't valid.
halves
Sure some 'bisexuals' only claim to be such because they're randy, or want to appear attractive, or are confused, but not all of them.
Then again I'm not exactly a good piece of evidence for my argument, as I'm a 'bi now gay later' person. Still, at the time I did truly believe that I could love men and women, and the fact that my opinions changed doesn't mean my feelings at the time weren't valid.

I agree.
'nough said.
am a non of these
xrcalo
halves

I agree.
'nough said.

I suppose i do agree with halves.
Again bringing up that TRUE bisexuals are prolly harder to find these days.

xrcalo - Hah, i never put a thought to gay people convinced they're straight and vice versa.

[[ x ChAiN x DoLl x ]] - If your bisexual, i have no reason not to beleive you. so theres no need to get defensive im very mutual, i just want to hear others opinions.

Kazit - asexual then?

Thank you everyone for posting everyones supporting theyre opinions well.

and may i remind this IS NOT a gay bashing thread, those people arent welcome here and wont be tolerated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff