Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd take my best friend.
wow, this is a hard one... probably an asexual male who felt it was his duty to re-populate because I'm an asexual female with no intentions of re-populating at all. and that, to me would be funny.
I would spend the rest of my life with my girlfriend smile
No one, I'd let the species die out.

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
right now no one, they all piss me off.

Rainbow Fatcat

Color That Sara
a hot guy:].and then I'd be like "don't cha think we should raise the population:]".

lol rofl

Ryoko Nomara's Husband

I would choose my girlfriend, then we'd have a little fun wink
lol i'd take my best friend (a guy) and we'd drink to the ending of the human race as we say "suckers had it comin anyway."
MsJessicaLynn
User Image
Nick Jonas :]
only one????
easy
me mum and dad
why?
becuz i'd rather die n let them b together
bt then again my dad would get easily annoying...
hmmm.....
oh well, i'd take my dad
my mom for other matters, but my dad
cuz he's smart, and wouldn't let anything happen to me
plus he'd make fun of the whole situation along the way
probably my best friend emily. No, she'd miss her crush and give up to easily and commit suicide. Probably Giselle.

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
i'd take either my best friend ever! her names nicole, orrrrr i'd think of takeing one of my guy friends.. XD u know what i mean >_<
Probably my boyfriend. He's the only person whom doesn't annoy me to death

2,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
darealistchic
If you were one of the 2 last people on earth and you could choose who would be the other person, who would you choose and why?

Probably my current boyfriend. Not out of any particular deep-seated love, really, but out of pure logic.

For starters, taking someone of the same gender means no more people to socialize with. Taking someone that's the opposite gender at least means the possibility of children and social bonding in deeper ways than friends. (From a straight perspective, that is.)

Anyway, secondly... I say current boyfriend because, really, if you're the only two people left in the whole world you'll just find HOW connected you can become with ANYONE. Even someone you hate. You learn to depend on on each other. And the guy I'm dating right now is a pretty chivalric, nice, well-meaning guy. So he's about as good as it gets as far as the 'last two in the world' deal. lol
Dark Portrait
Alan Rickman. Even if we didn't screw and repopulate the world, at least I'd have his sexy voice to listen to. heart

I'd agree with that heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces