Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just keep pulling yourself through it. If you find yourself slacking, try to get yourself back on task. A lot of my friends ended up in trouble (one didn't even graduate!) because they got terrible cases of senioritis.

Example: At my school, you have to take 4 years of English to graduate. You have to. So she was in her final english class, had a C, and decided that she didn't want to participate in the Final Project because she didn't really need it to pass the class. Her group members told on her and she ended up FAILING the class and NOT graduating because she didn't have that last english credit.

Don't let it happen to you!

Lonely Lunatic

Eh, burnt out. I get like that too, but a little later on in the semester.

Anyway, you're almost done. Just remember that it will be a MUCH BIGGER PAIN IN THE a** to finish high school later than just making yourself do it now. 'Cause paying for high school classes is stupid and sucks.

I had a friend who just stopped going at the very end of grade 12. I still don't know if she ever got the diploma, but she was working two jobs and taking night classes and correspondence.
I'm burnt out on school too right now.

and you know what? I'm only a junior. D:
`dagon
Eh, burnt out. I get like that too, but a little later on in the semester.
Anyway, you're almost done. Just remember that it will be a MUCH BIGGER PAIN IN THE a** to finish high school later than just making yourself do it now. 'Cause paying for high school classes is stupid and sucks.
I had a friend who just stopped going at the very end of grade 12. I still don't know if she ever got the diploma, but she was working two jobs and taking night classes and correspondence.
{}_______{My lιfe ιs lιke a . c a я d h o u s e .}_______{}

User Image
Yeah. And I mean, I've worked hard to get back on track. Last year I was like. 1.5 credits deficit and I wasn't on track to graduate but this summer I took like 1 credit worth of two classes and a .25 worth class and now all I need is less than .5 credits more, which I'm making up for in an independent study. So basically, with the independent study and passing all my classes this semester, I'll graduate.
But if I don't... :/ yeah.
And I don't want to let everyone down, it's just.. I don't know.

User Image

{}_______{A . d e l ι c a т e.c o η s т я u c t ι o η . wιтh ηo яegard foя тhe wιηd.}_______{}
Dude I know I've got senioritis, every college I get into makes it even worse... it's really annoying because of course, I still get busy work from teachers and now it's just, "What's the point? Really."

Ughhhh this thread reminded me that I have a reading and two papers to write by tomorrow, woohoo. D:
i know what you mean. im a senior i only have 3 out of 7 classes i have to pass to graduate....but those 4 * bloek* just keep tellin your self " ----- more weeks . -- more weeks...."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff