Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Ladykiller

TOOLrocks
1tty bitty kitty
TOOLrocks
1tty bitty kitty
TOOLrocks
1tty bitty kitty
Remember that you love her and that she loves you. You two will work through any hard times because of that. She's marrying you because she loves you.
Thank you for those words. I just wish i didn't have such insecurities with relationships sometimes.

Ignore them, there's no point for them.
Idk why it seems harder to do then it is to say. I try though.

A lot of things are easier said than done, but if you're working on getting rid of the insecurities, I think that's a good thing.
It doesn't matter when she's around. She has this of making my bad moods go away. I honestly am so grateful shes in my life.

when you feel insecure, just think of her

3,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
1tty bitty kitty
TOOLrocks
1tty bitty kitty
TOOLrocks
1tty bitty kitty

A lot of things are easier said than done, but if you're working on getting rid of the insecurities, I think that's a good thing.
It doesn't matter when she's around. She has this of making my bad moods go away. I honestly am so grateful shes in my life.

I do, she's done alot for me. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be going back to school. I have to admit the time we've been together has been the smoothest part of my life.
Your fears are rational. Marriage is a long commitment and it's impossible to say what will happen in the future. Maybe she will cheat on you, maybe you guys will grow apart. But what you can do is discuss these fears with your partner. Talking them out might help you relax some.

Friendly Seeker

TOOLrocks
Cephas Zytharros
I was there.
It takes practice.
First rule: If you screw up, man up.
Immediately.
Thanks for the advice.

I also suggest reading the Five Love Languages book. Both of you. Might help you relate better, too.
I forget the author...

Rainbow Ladykiller

TOOLrocks
1tty bitty kitty
TOOLrocks
1tty bitty kitty
TOOLrocks
1tty bitty kitty

I do, she's done alot for me. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be going back to school. I have to admit the time we've been together has been the smoothest part of my life.

I'm married, I know the feeling

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Stop being such a p***y, man up, and marry your woman.

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Congrats to you both! If you've gotten this far, I think you should probably continue being yourself and just be happy!
TOOLrocks
Idk what to do to help like make the feeling of possible failure as a husband and what not. I've never been great with relationships. but this one has worked out amazing. i just feel like at some point the universe might take a dump on me and the same thing will happen to me as always shell leave me cheat on me or something. Lately my fears have been affecting my mood with my fiance i love her to the death i just don't know how to get over the worry of things going wrong.

well if you love her your mind might say one thing your heart will say another. so just follow yout heart

3,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
1tty bitty kitty
TOOLrocks
1tty bitty kitty
TOOLrocks
1tty bitty kitty

I'm married, I know the feeling
That's cool. Well thank you a lot.

3,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
POlSON CANDY
Stop being such a p***y, man up, and marry your ******** a really lol. motivational

Familiar Prophet

Well congratulations! biggrin I'm pretty sure it's normal to have doubts and to feel nervous before a wedding, you should talk to her about these feelings. Tell her what your fears are, communication is good. Let her assure you that she is going to stay with you til' death do you part, and you'll do the same. Ask her how she feels about the whole thing. Share some common ground before your wedding day. Good luck. 3nodding

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
TOOLrocks
POlSON CANDY
Stop being such a p***y, man up, and marry your ******** a really lol. motivational
Good luck!!! scream

3,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
POlSON CANDY
TOOLrocks
POlSON CANDY
Good luck!!! scream
stop yelling at me lol and thanks
1tty bitty kitty
Remember that you love her and that she loves you. You two will work through any hard times because of that. She's marrying you because she loves you.

This. There's stuff out of your control, so don't worry about it. Just worry about what you can change and effect in the here and now.

Bashful Nerd

9,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nerd 50
It's normal to get nervous before such a big jump in any aspect of life. You'll be fine, don't worry! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff