Friendly Member

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Mikko the Glitch
Pretty much all Spaniels are good biggrin
I think pugs are fugly too User Image

I agree. No offense. But pugs get overweight easily, they don't listen well, and when they get excited that start having breathing problems. Their eyes are all bulging and ...just ew. I know for a fact cause I worked at an animal hospital, that a lot of times, pugs need their nostrils opened wider so they can breathe...so there goes 500 or so dollars down the drain. ~_~

Goldens are the best. Hands down. Loyal, obedient, patient, awesome with other dogs, cats, you name it. They can handle it with ease.
Chihuahuas aren't always my first choice, but then again...
User Image
bichon frise...i have three and they're totally cool
Get a giant English Mastiff mad heart
Check the nearest animal adoption center.

Some places actually have some AMAZING dogs.

Save a life.

O:
a pomeranian or a bichon frise...
goldens are too big, no? Yes well, what about you see what they might have in a pound smile ? THey at first ask you questiong and show you a few dogs which are sutable for your life style, but they might not be pure-breeds. Also your doing a good deed by adopting and the dogs already have most of their short and are neutored/sprayed to the can't have more puppies (sp?)
Don't buy just adopt. Save a dog's life
shih tzus are so sweet and precious whee

Obsessive Zealot

Toy PoodleUser Image
I would consider getting a shih zoo. It's at little dog, it doesn't shed, and it loves other dogs.
Just DON'T get puppys from the pet store. They don't take good care of them and most of them are sick and they don't tell you.
coooool heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces