Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wild Bibliophile

17,650 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100

get familiar with Sharia Law before you are certain on this choice.

here is a small amount of information on it.
this is not all that there is to know, and you need to find a source yourself that is accurate to read before you decide you want this.

Discoverthenetworks.org

Billionbibles.org

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Wow I'm sorry. You know the means that you have to go to the middle east and the mecca. I'm curious to see how you feel once you go and are treated like crap. Oh and don't get raped or beat. It won't matter because you're just an item. Don't forget to cover everything up good! ninja

Girl-Crazy Giver

9,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Terrapain
Henrika
Why on earth...?

'Cus it's trendy. She'll probably quit when she realizes it's not all it's cracked up to be.

How is becoming a Muslim 'trendy'? I've lost people I thought were friends and family over telling them my decision.

Rainbow Lover

If you found something that works for you, congrats! cat_3nodding

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Welcome to the no-fly list.

Pure-hearted Vampire

16,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Hime-Inari
Terrapain
Henrika
Why on earth...?

'Cus it's trendy. She'll probably quit when she realizes it's not all it's cracked up to be.

How is becoming a Muslim 'trendy'? I've lost people I thought were friends and family over telling them my decision.
If you find your peace and what you need in it, then Congratulations.^.^
it is not easy converting.

Girl-Crazy Giver

9,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Obscurus
Welcome to the no-fly list.

That's terrible.

Girl-Crazy Giver

9,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
HomebrewFox
If you found something that works for you, congrats! cat_3nodding

Thank you!<3
._." *walks away slowly*

Lonely Poster

8,850 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Hime-Inari
Terrapain
Henrika
Why on earth...?

I'm calling it "trendy" because you're not the first young white girl I've seen proclaim to convert; it seems to be a new form of teenage rebellion. You're naive if you think you'll find more respect and freedom amongst them.

Girl-Crazy Giver

9,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Terrapain
Hime-Inari
Terrapain
Henrika
Why on earth...?

I'm calling it "trendy" because you're not the first young white girl I've seen convert; it seems to be a new form of teenage rebellion. You're naive if you think you'll find more respect and freedom amongst them.

But I'm not a 'young white girl'. I'm an adult woman, and I'm Saudi. This is the way of my heritage, and I'd like to be at peace. I'm not looking and for respect or anything. I want to be happy.

Like, I really don't understand why people feel the need to harass someone over their beliefs. Especially all this hate Muslims get.

Lonely Poster

8,850 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Hime-Inari
Terrapain
Hime-Inari
Terrapain
Henrika
Why on earth...?

I'm calling it "trendy" because you're not the first young white girl I've seen convert; it seems to be a new form of teenage rebellion. You're naive if you think you'll find more respect and freedom amongst them.

But I'm not a 'young white girl'. I'm an adult woman, and I'm Saudi. This is the way of my heritage, and I'd like to be at peace. I'm not looking and for respect or anything. I want to be happy.

Like, I really don't understand why people feel the need to harass someone over their beliefs. Especially all this hate Muslims get.

Ah, my mistake. I assume this was a descision you made independently and was not at all influenced by family members?

And I'm not harassing you. Harrassment is perpetual and usually takes place face-to-face.

Girl-Crazy Giver

9,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Terrapain
Hime-Inari
Terrapain
Hime-Inari
Terrapain
Henrika
Why on earth...?

Ah, my mistake. I assume this was a descision you made independently and was not at all influenced by family members?

And I'm not harassing you. Harrassment is perpetual and usually takes place face-to-face.

I didn't mean to make you feel like you were harassing me. There have been others that are just being plain rude towards me for this thread.
I want to convert.

Aged Humorist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas