Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Kitten

watch the last episode of Hannibal and I am quite sad about this.

I might save it for tomorrow.

What do I do about this? I feel so empty knowing I won't have any more episodes to watch, and I tried to spread them out and make it last. crying
Watch it all a second time.

Tipsy Kitten

Silent Mule Man
Watch it all a second time.

I might reread the books if I can get my mother to mail them to me.

Generous Poster

Graham dies

Tipsy Kitten

Culture Cry Wolf
Graham dies

I know, I've read all 3 books.
I can't remember if he dies in Red Dragon or in Silence of the Lambs.

Generous Poster

Toki Bird
Culture Cry Wolf
Graham dies

Honestly, I was just joking. I just clicked on the wiki of the show, picked the first name I saw and said he dies.

However, now that I think of it I actually DO know the character. Will Graham, Edward Norton in 'Red Dragon' right? I don't think I'll watch the TV series because nothing will EVER compare to Anthony Hopkins' portrayal of him.

I very much enjoyed the trilogy however (we must not talk about that horrid prequel..). I actually own the books as well, they're fantastic!

I don't actually recall Graham dying in any of the books. In Red Dragon, he has his face slashed by Francis but he survives.

Tipsy Kitten

Culture Cry Wolf
Toki Bird
Culture Cry Wolf
Graham dies

Honestly, I was just joking. I just clicked on the wiki of the show, picked the first name I saw and said he dies.

However, now that I think of it I actually DO know the character. Will Graham, Edward Norton in 'Red Dragon' right? I don't think I'll watch the TV series because nothing will EVER compare to Anthony Hopkins' portrayal of him.

I very much enjoyed the trilogy however (we must not talk about that horrid prequel..). I actually own the books as well, they're fantastic!

I don't actually recall Graham dying in any of the books. In Red Dragon, he has his face slashed by Francis but he survives.

It could have swore he died. I don't remember who said it but in Silence of the Lambs it alluded to him being dead. It's been years since I've read them, so I don't remember clearly.

Generous Poster

Toki Bird
Culture Cry Wolf
Toki Bird
Culture Cry Wolf
Graham dies

It could have swore he died. I don't remember who said it but in Silence of the Lambs it alluded to him being dead. It's been years since I've read them, so I don't remember clearly.

I apologize if I'm actually spoiling it for you now but...

No. He doesn't die. He gets his face ******** up, and I believe he basically becomes an alcoholic. Sterling hears about him from Crawford.

Tipsy Kitten

Culture Cry Wolf
Toki Bird
Culture Cry Wolf
Toki Bird
Culture Cry Wolf
Graham dies

I apologize if I'm actually spoiling it for you now but...

No. He doesn't die. He gets his face ******** up, and I believe he basically becomes an alcoholic. Sterling hears about him from Crawford.

I could have sore he had died along with his wife. But okay, whatever.
If my mother can find my books and send them to me I'll be rereading them this winter.

Tipsy Kitten

Yobyaxes R
I gotta dare for you.

shoot

Tipsy Kitten

Yobyaxes R
Toki Bird
Yobyaxes R
I gotta dare for you.

shoot

Share a pic of your feet.

But I already did that in tiny chat

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ugh, I hate when I finish a series. Then I have to find a new one... Netflix keeps adding really short shows, too, like less than five seasons, some stuff like 13 episode "collections." Why do I even get into shows like that? xd

Same with books, too, but I haven't gotten any new books, lately, I've been broke.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff