Welcome to Gaia! ::

i like this girl in my school but 1 year earlier i promised myself i wouldnt like anyone because they usaually ended up hating (not sure ifi i spelled it right) me and i never show that i like her
or anything until one day my teacher forced me to sit next to her and i was like " gonk "
and now i dont want rumors to spread ninja
i dont know what to do crying
anyone gonna help me D confused

Dapper Ladykiller

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalm down.

Fashionable Tycoon

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
just don't let it affect you...thought thats easier said than done
Something similar happened to me once. I suggest occupying yourself with something else. Doodle in a notebook, daydream, concentrate on breathing, count to 100 repeatedly in your head...

Eventually you completely forget they're there.
basing wether or not to like someone based on what someone else has done for you is not a good way to be, believe me, I've been there. Give it a shot, worst she can do is say no. And if she does laugh in your face, then she's a frigid b***h who doesn't deserve your time.

You never get anywhere if you don't try.
DJ Blackrock
basing wether or not to like someone based on what someone else has done for you is not a good way to be, believe me, I've been there. Give it a shot, worst she can do is say no. And if she does laugh in your face, then she's a frigid b***h who doesn't deserve your time.

You never get anywhere if you don't try.

but what i am afraid of is the rusults AFTER
like she will probably say things to her friends
or something
Only if she's a frigid ****.

Besides, do you hang with her friends on a regular basis?
DJ Blackrock
Only if she's a frigid ****.

Besides, do you hang with her friends on a regular basis?
no not really
i barely even talk to them i only talk to them like twice every day
you're too paranoid...enjoy it
aww act casual!!
calm down, be casual
oh wow.. that not nearly as bad you make it out to be. scream
You can't live your life in fear of what others think of you. That's not living, that's self imposed prison. Somebody is always going to have something to say about you. Whether it's good or bad. I've been that same way ever since I can remember. A few of years ago I just quit caring about everybody else's opinions and gossip. I'm so much happier now. Things just started falling into place for me. This is your life. Nobody else's so they can all just kiss your.... Anyway, now that I'm done preaching, if your afraid of doing something stupid, just keep your hands and mind busy while your sitting next to her. Not easy, I know, but think of it as a concentration and will power test! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff