Welcome to Gaia! ::

i procrastinate for hours and hours and hours, then rush it when i should be sleeping
when i did that for creative writing, i got an a*
so i did the same for shakespeare and got a d
gonk

& you live in birmingham and still have a laptop?
well done XD
Oh, I hate motivating myself to work. Usually I just wait until motivation comes, but occasionally I have to force myself to work.

I take breaks every fifteen minutes or so, and I like to get up and stretch, etc. That usually helps.
This tread reminded my that I have a chemstrytest on tuesday. rofl So when I'm supposed to like study.. I'm probably on the computer insteed. But when I do study I can work like almost any were. When my grades were the best I always studied in front of the TV. Haha, whee !

Ladykiller

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300
  • Clambake 200
i take a nap ._.
Quote:
well done XD
Yea and in the student area too. With no insurance.... I should get that sorted at some point.

A nap does sound like a good idea, but I didn't get up until half 11 today anyway so I probably can't justify it.

On the bright side. I'm supposed to be matching up some german vocab to the correct definitions and I've just found a sheet with the exact same vocab to learn. So I have the answers. Don't you love teachers like that.
crosstoe
Quote:
well done XD
Yea and in the student area too. With no insurance.... I should get that sorted at some point.

A nap does sound like a good idea, but I didn't get up until half 11 today anyway so I probably can't justify it.

On the bright side. I'm supposed to be matching up some german vocab to the correct definitions and I've just found a sheet with the exact same vocab to learn. So I have the answers. Don't you love teachers like that.

i wish my german teacher was like that
she's a b***h DX
I usually have a hard time wanting to do homework. But I just think of the consequences and all the trouble I'll get in if I don't do it...so that kinda forces me to sit down and open my textbook and start my work. It always takes me awhile to finish because I get distracted by the most littlest things gonk
I tell myself "If i just do it and get it over with I won't have to worry about it anymore."

Bashful Shapeshifter

9,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I organize everything around me into categories and stacks to the point where I will freak if anything is out of place.. then I start. Usually works for me.
The tea thing is good :] tea is good in general.
Sometimes the key to focus is expanding your attention so much that you are able to do this one thing without getting bored. If you are sitting down, get a cup of tea, put in a CD, turn on your telvision, bring up two or more things to do on the internet, and work on everything at one time, just going back and forth. If you're not so intense on one task, sometimes it is easier to let the job flow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff