Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anybody from Canadia can't be all that bad.
i like canadians...i have a friend from canada,shes kinda weird....lol....i have nothing against canadian people....
I'm a Canadian, so reading this thread is hilarious. XD Eh?

But yes- at least us in Alberta are used to sub-zero temperatures, and there is so much about hockey here, it's not even funny.

Well, maybe a little bit funny.
I've actually never thought anything bad about Canadians (I'm American). I went to a couple of trips to Canada and the people just seemed like regular people to me. Also, I met some fellow Gaians who are from Canada. They don't seem out of the ordinary or anything and enjoy a lot of things that I like to do too.

I was kind of puzzled why some American cartoons had the Canadian people saying, "Eh?". I didn't know where they got that from.
ya there has 2 be a stereotype bout hockey............n ppl drinking beer.
Those aren't "stereotypes", they're offensive myths.

gonk
People sometimes don't know much about Canada, and Canadians don't know much about other provinces.

Like this fellow Canadian girl who asked how long it took from Montreal to Paris by car...

Dumbass.
cz75gsc
People sometimes don't know much about Canada, and Canadians don't know much about other provinces.

Like this fellow Canadian girl who asked how long it took from Montreal to Paris by car...

Dumbass.

A Canadian 'province' is like an American 'state'. Except we have fewer provinces than you have states. (Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario, B.C., etc, etc..)

I think you meant to say countries. C:
Bondage Buddy
cz75gsc

Dumbass.

A Canadian 'province' is like an American 'state'. Except we have fewer provinces than you have states. (Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario, B.C., etc, etc..)

You're one of those Canadians that seem not to know Montreal is a Canadian city in the Canadian province of Quebec.

Don't know much about the rest of Canada, do you?
cz75gsc
Bondage Buddy
cz75gsc

Dumbass.

You're one of those Canadians that seem not to know Montreal is a Canadian city in the Canadian province of Quebec.

And you're quite the opinionated American, aren't you? C:

I was talking about the fact that you said "provinces" and then started talking about paris.

I actually lived in Montréal for two years.
Bondage Buddy
cz75gsc
Bondage Buddy
cz75gsc

Dumbass.

I was talking about the fact that you said "provinces" and then started talking about paris.

I live in MONTREAL.

A canadian girl asked me how long it took from Montreal to Paris by car.

The dumbass part of her saying that is that it's on two separate continents.
She obviously tought it was in France because the first language in Montreal is french, as it is in Paris.

Invisible Conversationalist

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
I don't know any stereotypes that hasn't already been said. (Canadian) I don't like maple syrup, I don't care for playing or watching hockey. I like listening to it on the radio tho. I'm nice but that's only because my mom use to say 'if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.' I don't drink beer, hell I've only had 6 Jello shots in my life. I don't do drugs, parents did but it's not my thing.

But I am Albertan, so as a general rule B.Cers are pot heads. All Torontians are assholes, everything is Ontario's fault. Newfies suck because they all talk funny and drink. Saskatchewan is really flat. Quebecois are separatists. And everyone from the territories are Native. At thats not even the ones about our fellow Albertans.
bathroom_thinker
I don't know any stereotypes that hasn't already been said. (Canadian) I don't like maple syrup, I don't care for playing or watching hockey. I like listening to it on the radio tho. I'm nice but that's only because my mom use to say 'if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.' I don't drink beer, hell I've only had 6 Jello shots in my life. I don't do drugs, parents did but it's not my thing.

But I am Albertan, so as a general rule B.Cers are pot heads. All Torontians are assholes, everything is Ontario's fault. Newfies suck because they all talk funny and drink. Saskatchewan is really flat. Quebecois are separatists. And everyone from the territories are Native. At thats not even the ones about our fellow Albertans.

If all Quebecois were separatists, we would have separated long ago.

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
about = aboot
Mounties
Eskimos

Celine Dion
Simple Plan
cz75gsc
Bondage Buddy
cz75gsc
Bondage Buddy
cz75gsc

Dumbass.

I live in MONTREAL.

A canadian girl asked me how long it took from Montreal to Paris by car.

The dumbass part of her saying that is that it's on two separate continents.
She obviously tought it was in France because the first language in Montreal is french, as it is in Paris.

Yeah, I supposed that's pretty damn stupid.
C:

I thought you were calling Paris a 'province'.
Let me wake up. :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces