Welcome to Gaia! ::

well she was a random date she asked me out online and real life that kindo scarid me stare i said yes so she wouldn't cry (i hate it to see girls cry) now i want to break up with here because she's to emotional for me and it's pissing me off. > stressed
guys tell me the worst thing to do > mad

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Be honest, sort of.
In PERSON.
Tell her "I'm sorry, but I preferred us to be just friends, I feel closer as a friend than your boyfriend."
i would but i don't wan't to get my a** kicked by some dudes i don't know

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
starke the death bringer
i would but i don't wan't to get my a** kicked by some dudes i don't know

If you get that for breaking up with her. Report it for assault. And tell her "Well there is NO chance now if you can't handle being dumped"
It could be worse man, I have the same problem, I can't say no to a face that could cry.
She even suggested marriage, after 3 days.
Pretty crazy too, at first I was thinking that nothing will come of it, then all of a sudden I just sorta woke up and suddenly realized that I have to get out of this mess and get out of it right now.

She doesn't really have that much of a unique personality, which is what really bothers me. She just likes whatever I like, does whatever I do, hangs around wherever I hang around, she's like a clone of me that is really driving me insane.

And I was about to get married to her.
Yeah, it's over.

All I can say is, let her down gently, maybe you can still be friends, let her know that.
You need to say something to her.
Stiff s**t if she will cry, i'm sure she will go home and think it over
if you tell her why.
If you don't like someone you shouldnt string them along.

Tipsy Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Just tell her that you don't think it's gonna work out because you have a lot on your plate and you don't want to have her waiting around for you. I guess it is pulling the "it's not you, it's me" approach.
Just let her down slowly. At least you'll be honest.
If you don't want to hear her cry and be hysterical, and anything that you say will get you beaten up by some dudes, then you are kind of in a jam.

So that means what you want to do is to make her break up with you. That way you won't have to feel much guilt since she's the one who did it. So I would suggest doing the things that girls hate. Dont' call her after you say you will. If she's on msn or something make sure you have long pauses in between talking to her and then say things like, "Sorry, I was in the wrong window." Let her know subtley that whatever else you are doing is more important than talking to her.

Make dates and then be at least a half hour late. Dont' apologize for it or if you do then sound really insincere. Talk about distasteful things or things she's not at all interested in. Keep doing all of that until she thinks you are an a*****e.
Screaming Wombat
It could be worse man, I have the same problem, I can't say no to a face that could cry.
She even suggested marriage, after 3 days.
Pretty crazy too, at first I was thinking that nothing will come of it, then all of a sudden I just sorta woke up and suddenly realized that I have to get out of this mess and get out of it right now.

She doesn't really have that much of a unique personality, which is what really bothers me. She just likes whatever I like, does whatever I do, hangs around wherever I hang around, she's like a clone of me that is really driving me insane.

And I was about to get married to her.
Yeah, it's over.

All I can say is, let her down gently, maybe you can still be friends, let her know that.

yeah man that is so ture
dont do it online or on the phone or by text.
thats kindof hard yeah it make it harder if it was rl
Simple, with people like that breaking it gently is worse that being honest.
so in all honesty tell her the truth, tell her you don't want to be with her, give reason.

You have to be harsh if you don't even want her to keep contact, or be your friend.
yes but i want it to be crule kind of
Be honest with her and tell her you don't like her that way.
And then next time be a man and turn her down rather than lead her on like an a*****e.
You didn't want her to cry before? Well she sure as s**t is going to cry more now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff