Welcome to Gaia! ::

Niche Geek

10,600 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Bidding War 100
  • Partygoer 500
So I'm in AP Calculus AB and AP Statistics next year any advice on how to pass a AP Math class with a high A?

Fashionable Hunter

Your sig answers your question.

But also, start now and get someone to tutor you on the basics and practice practice practice.

Also, know your strengths. Stat was a breeze for me; Calc made me want to get into car accidents or get hypothermia on the way to my bus stop when I was in high school. Therefore, I requested help for Calc and gave Stat a rest.

Niche Geek

10,600 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Bidding War 100
  • Partygoer 500
kakteed

But also, start now and get someone to tutor you on the basics and practice practice practice.

Also, know your strengths. Stat was a breeze for me; Calc made me want to get into car accidents or get hypothermia on the way to my bus stop when I was in high school. Therefore, I requested help for Calc and gave Stat a rest.

What made Calc hard? That's for advice.

Fashionable Hunter

Halaxy
kakteed

I really don't remember the subject anymore because I don't use it at all these days, but I'm fairly certain it just came down to "my trig education was shoddy" and "these rules don't make sense ******** 'em."

Niche Geek

10,600 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Bidding War 100
  • Partygoer 500
kakteed
Halaxy
kakteed

I really don't remember the subject anymore because I don't use it at all these days, but I'm fairly certain it just came down to "my trig education was shoddy" and "these rules don't make sense ******** 'em."

Oh okay. I really enjoy math. I feel like they will be decent I'm just going to need help in IB Physics HL II.

Fashionable Hunter

Halaxy
kakteed
Halaxy
kakteed

Oh okay. I really enjoy math. I feel like they will be decent I'm just going to need help in IB Physics HL II.

Ha, I didn't take Physics, good luck! I took some extra chem, which I liked and might go back for a degree in after I've done business for a while.

Fashionable Fatcat

oh you poor thing,
(But good for you!)

I'm an English guy,
lets just put it as my math skills, may as well have been non-existent sweatdrop

However, my advice, what helped me pass math, was study. and have a friend who can help wink
ur goin2 fail
Study, and don't be lazy. Don't just study when you expect an exam/test, but also study and do your exercises and homework when you aren't expecting any. The more you practice, the better you get at it.

Niche Geek

10,600 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Bidding War 100
  • Partygoer 500
acoustic finish
ur goin2 fail

Thanks lol

Blessed Sex Symbol

What is math even? I cannot comprehend this idea of "calculus" crying

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hygienic 200
Its not Calculus, but pre-cal was fun. I liked both Physics and Chemistry, those were a matter of doing your homework and then reading a lot of articles online over the specific subject. All I can say is study, and try to be curious about it, because then it makes it a bit more fun.

In a relationship with my viola

Greedy Capitalist

12,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
calculus is a piece of cake just study and you'll make it
especially ab calculus
just know your concepts you'll be fine
DON'T FORGET TO SHOW YOUR WORK; and never forget to plus c with your integrals

Tipsy Kitten

I waited & took calculus in college. From what friends who took calc in highschool, college calc classes are better.
Good luck with your social life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces