Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Phantom

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

That crap almost got me married.

When a guy is asked, he's thinking objectively.
              That's why he doesn't trust his gut and ends up the slave.

We males have to train our response otherwise someone else thinks for us.

inviso87
Sskuld
inviso87
I've said yes once or twice but only b/c I wanted to see where it'd go. I ended up just not being interested in them though and broke it off. I tried, but yea. And there have been times I have said no as well, b/c I certainly wasn't interested in them for some reason or another.

Good decision every time I said no though >.>'

Ok that is exactly what my friend did. She asked him out he said yes just to see if it'd work. He broke up with her later only because he was still interested in the girl he'd always been interested it. I think i'm going to stick to, 'dude ask me out if you like me too or i just suffer'.

But that logic doesn't make any sense. You only want him to ask you out if he likes you, but you won't do it to someone else out of fear or rejection, yet they can't fear rejection? You have to take a chance sometimes. Sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn't. It's a necessary risk.

Lol no i know all that but its the embarrassment and awkwardness that'll follow i fear not rejection itself.
What do you do when you see a person who just rejected you? I? I know I'll blush like a tomato and kill myself in my imagination .

Shameless Grabber

14,775 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sskuld
inviso87
Sskuld
inviso87
I've said yes once or twice but only b/c I wanted to see where it'd go. I ended up just not being interested in them though and broke it off. I tried, but yea. And there have been times I have said no as well, b/c I certainly wasn't interested in them for some reason or another.

Ok that is exactly what my friend did. She asked him out he said yes just to see if it'd work. He broke up with her later only because he was still interested in the girl he'd always been interested it. I think i'm going to stick to, 'dude ask me out if you like me too or i just suffer'.

But that logic doesn't make any sense. You only want him to ask you out if he likes you, but you won't do it to someone else out of fear or rejection, yet they can't fear rejection? You have to take a chance sometimes. Sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn't. It's a necessary risk.

Lol no i know all that but its the embarrassment and awkwardness that'll follow i fear not rejection itself.
What do you do when you see a person who just rejected you? I? I know I'll blush like a tomato and kill myself in my imagination .

I typically avoid them for like 4 or 5 days, and then start talking to them again xd If I see them right after though, I just pretend I never asked them out and act like normal. I dunno, I have been told I am very good at acting and such, so yea, haha
inviso87
Sskuld
inviso87
Sskuld
inviso87

I typically avoid them for like 4 or 5 days, and then start talking to them again xd If I see them right after though, I just pretend I never asked them out and act like normal. I dunno, I have been told I am very good at acting and such, so yea, haha

And how do you feel inside? Like your guts are dancing? I do the 'pretend' thing when someone i want to remain friends with asks me out. I just act like it never ever happened.
Misty Moonsilver
See A Roman Pick Him Up
Really? I've always said 'no' when asked out.

haha. Because it never happens.

Really? Watch this...
See A Roman Pick Him Up

Hey Roman, I think you're mighty fancy! Whatchya' doin tonight, hm?
That would have been nice XD. I asked a guy out once a few years ago. He said he thought we should "Get to know each other." first before we started dating which I should have realized was his polite way of saying "Hell no." But I was too stupid then so nothing happened beyond that and he avoided me like the plague. So clearly the answer is that not every guy does this.

Shameless Grabber

14,775 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sskuld
inviso87
Sskuld
inviso87
Sskuld
inviso87

And how do you feel inside? Like your guts are dancing? I do the 'pretend' thing when someone i want to remain friends with asks me out. I just act like it never ever happened.

I force myself to pay attention to the conversation I am having with them to put my mind off how I feel about it inside. If I allow myself to think about it, then it'll probably bother me. After I am done talking with them though, and leave, then I probably post a rant somewhere or go home and play a game to get my mind off of it emotion_awesome

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
inviso87

Hey, I think it's cool that you tried when you didn't have a problem with them. It's not like saying yes in a situation like that is going to be permanent.

I've never met a guy that says yes to everyone who asks him out personally.

Ladykiller

Brother Kam
I WOULDN'T KNOW.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YOU'RE SO FAR AWAY emo

Shameless Grabber

14,775 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Digital Fiend
inviso87

Hey, I think it's cool that you tried when you didn't have a problem with them. It's not like saying yes in a situation like that is going to be permanent.

I've never met a guy that says yes to everyone who asks him out personally.

Mhm, exactly. If I didn't have a problem with them, why not give it a shot, right? And like you said, it's not permanent or a contract, so yep.

Heh, I've met a girl like that actually who will date any guy that asks her out. She hops bf's a lot as you can imagine. I don't even remember the last time she was actually single for more than 3 days... sweatdrop

Beloved Sex Symbol

I have to say that logic may be flawed. I know plenty of guys who have turned gals down. Where I live if you don't fit the mold of thin, blonde, tall, blue eyes. You are SOL.
I've said no if I wasn't interested.
See A Roman Pick Him Up
Foxydoe
Misty Moonsilver
See A Roman Pick Him Up

haha. Because it never happens.

Really? Watch this...
See A Roman Pick Him Up

Hey Roman, I think you're mighty fancy! Whatchya' doin tonight, hm?

Well hey, I think you're pretty special too! I'm thinking wine and a movie, interested?

3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces