Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Codger

6,775 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It's disgusting. Then again, I find anyone being affectionate in public disgusting. I don't mind holding hands but that's about as far as I go. I wish it was the good old says when people didn't just start making out all over or snuggling in front of everyone like the whole freaking world is their bedroom. I miss the days with your were effin' ostracized for that s**t in public. I don't want to see that, other people around you don't want to see that-your love is not that important to the rest of humanity so don't go around displaying it for us like we care. That's why you have a home.
People already stare at me because I'm built big and tall and I dress in all black. I'm a sucker for cute s**t so I'd probably look at you guys xD

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I mean, as long as it's not a full-on make-out session then whatever

Dangerous Regular

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I agree . The only PDA I'm ok with seeing is hand holding. Outside of that, and maybe quick kisses , it's 'get a room' territory and sorta grosses me out. I was on a train last weekend and the was an older couple(30s or 40s) in the same cart as me, making out pretty intensely and necking each other. Thought that was sorta gross and weird neutral

As for myself, I try to give others the same respect I'd like in not showing much PDA. My boyfriend is a pretty private person, but still occasionally gropes or kisses me in public.

Spoopy Kitten

Hand holding and little kisses here and there are fine. I dont care if its a straight or gay couple, minor pda is cute. But if its full on making out, tongues down one anothers throat, i get really grossed out. Again, doesnt matter either persons gender

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff