Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Genius

8,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
I have two separate accounts-- One for family and one for friends. Except I never go on the family one though.
I don't gossip or use Facebook as anything beyond a tool to share interesting information. Family won't get any "dirt" on me because I don't provide anyone shocking or dramatic information over the Web except as a last resort.

Cultist

I have my aunts and cousins listed, but not my parents. They don't even have one; they think it's too stupid. (which I agree.)
I have a few cousins and an aunt as my friend but I hardly talk to them and my aunt is only on for FarmVille. stare

I also have my sister as my friend but I have my settings set so that the only thing she can see on my profile is if someone else writes on my wall. Otherwise, she and I just exchange funny pictures and whatnot. she also can't see any of my status updates unless I do it from my phone.
I have three of my cousins on Facebook. I'm really, really close with two of them, so I view them as just another friend. The third cousin I don't really talk to in person or on the site.

My dad has a Facebook. I blocked him. We've never gotten along.

I think that adding family to FB is fine. If you don't want to shut down that means of communication, but you don't want them to see certain things, two words: privacy settings.

Original Vampire

14,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
one aunt and my twin but i only go on for school and friends wich dont have gaia and i dont share there my live with strangers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff