Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yunalesca Marii
I have a "friend" who likes to start all kinds of drama on Facebook.
Like, every status I put up she automatically thinks it's about her or her boyfriend.
My fiance' works with her boyfriend, so it causes problem between the four of us.
I ******** hate her.
Because she is self-absorbed!

Fashionable Gaian

the enlightenment
Yunalesca Marii
I have a "friend" who likes to start all kinds of drama on Facebook.
Like, every status I put up she automatically thinks it's about her or her boyfriend.
My fiance' works with her boyfriend, so it causes problem between the four of us.
I ******** hate her.
Because she is self-absorbed!

She really is.
Everything has to be about her.

If I know you than I'll add you to my facebook. I don't find it shallow, I find it a way to keep in contact with people from the past. Of course not all your "friends" are going to be active or find what you have to say interesting, we're all different. I don't take facebook seriously at all, when I go on it's to chat with those who want to chat with me and make plans of what to do for the day. If no one I want to talk to is online, I log off.
ii Stamper
Mitubati
ii Stamper
Mitubati
A person from my old school that always glared at me like I was the scum of the earth and never talked to me added me on Facebook and I have no idea why. I believe some people can be rather "I don't give a ********" when it comes to which friends they add. I usually just add or accept certain people because I'd like to know what's going on in their lives.
That or she still thinks you are the scum of all earth and needed to be reassured by adding you on facebook to view all of you recent scumish photographs, and sit and scoff at your face.

All because she is probably jealous of a certain quality you have- that she does not

That would be quite flattering, actually.
Well, soak it up because that's probably what's happening.

Indeed.

Shameless Giver

10,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
The only thing I use Facebook for anymore, is to play the different game apps surprised I don't really care about much of anything else on there. Especially when people make idiotic statuses.

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I use Facebook for stalking people that go to my school.
I like knowing what's up.
my list contains 673 people.
I know them all, but only socialize with maybe 75 of them.
Marcus Junius Brutus
Denzel the Perverted Duck
my facebook is vain

gooby pls
what
Simple, I just don't have Facebook :'D
Marcus Junius Brutus
Marcus Junius Brutus
my facebook is vain

gooby pls
what

You're a perverted duck and you're not even familiar with Uncle Dolan?
gooby pls
i spend most of my time in a cave :/

Dapper Ladykiller

lol

Facebook is a real joke. I finally got to meet classmates whom I have not seen in 25+ years and we do not talk. rolleyes

Nor do I talk much to my OWN MOTHER on it, either. neutral

Shy Gaian

LOL
I've added people just to stalk them before! I honestly think facebook is a stalkers paradise. You have people who post exactly where they are, their pictures can show things (I live in STL, so if you post the Arch, someone is going to know your downtown.)
FB is getting old. It's the same thing everyday over and over again..

I only think facebook is shallow if you make it. I only add people I know and like. I use it to easily keep in touch with people both for personal and professional means. There are a few people I stay friends with to stalk, but it's generally not anything malicious. Usually it's because I want to look at their wedding pictures or something rofl Honestly, the only person I keep on my friends list who I actively dislike is my ex, because I like feeling the satisfaction of posting about how awesome my life is and thinking he's seeing it and realizing he doesn't get to be a part of that. Everyone else, if I don't like them I just delete them or don't friend them in the first place.

Chatty Smoker

Not really. It depends on how you use it. It's shallow if you're one of those people who go and add everyone they find attractive, whether they know them in real life or not. I use it to keep in contact with people I went to high school with and stuff like that. It's an easier way to stay in touch without actually talking all the time.
I just don't add jerks. It's not like they can tell if you don't add them unless they are OCD about checking their friends list, and even then you can just tell them you don't use Facebook too much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff