Do you believe in abortion?

yes 0.55 55.0% [ 66 ]
no 0.15833333333333 15.8% [ 19 ]
sometimes 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 120 ]
This poll closed on April 17, 2008.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NO its terrible that is one of the most worst things ever in my opinion!
women should have the right to decide if they want a giant living thing coming out of their v****a or not.
I couldn't do it personally... and I'm pro-life...
I don't support it for a reason such as "birth control" if you intentionally forget to use other forms of it then decide "oh... I'm just gonna abort it because I wasn't smart the first time"
There is a certain embryonic stage where the baby has not fully developed, thus abortion would be an option. Also, abortion is a case by case issue...like if the woman was raped.

Overall I'm pretty pro-choice, but I'm still conservative on whether or not we should allow women FULL freedom as there would be a countless and careless many that would abuse the option.
I support it for the reason that some women/girls really don't want the child.
I do not support it as a form of birth control.

I feel that having laws against abortion is unfair.
I know I would hate having someone else decide if I was allowed/not allowed to have one.
Not that I ever would.
I love children, but some laws are just ridiculous.
That's a rather silly question, of course I believe in them, they're a proven fact.

But yes, I do support them. It's not 'murder', its a medical procedure done to get rid of an unwanted pregnancy. I know that if I were ever to become pregnant, abortion would be my only option.
Yes.
Women should be able to abort their babies if they feel it necessary.
Totally support it. Why should a woman be forced to bear a kid she doesn't want? Birth control, even if taken perfectly, is not prefect, and theoretically, a virgin pregnancy is possible, but unlikely. I can see the moral dilemma at 8.5 months, but if it's medically necessary, why say no. And that includes ones mind. If one does not feel ok with the idea their kid is in the world, why make them have it? Also, why should we save a fetus, at the sanity of a mother. Not all people who get preg are running around. Most have BC that failed. The only legit argument against it is religion, and America, is thankfully secular. I am all for reducing unwanted pregnancy and abortion by teaching everyone to use BC and giving out free BC. Having a high abortion rate is not good, as too many abortions can cause harm. But one or two over a life will not.

Dapper Humorist

catgurl32
Do you believe in abortion?

Absolutely! The physical evidence of the existence of abortions is undeniable.
Yes, of course I support abortion.
I'm on the pill and we always use extra safe condoms, if I fell pregnant it would be bad luck, and i'm NOT going to be forced to have a growing human dependant on me for at least 18years when i'm not ready because of bad luck.
And if you're young and naive and get pregnant because you didn't use protection, then you should be given a 2nd chance, not be forced to put your life on hold because of 1 mistake (unless you want to of course) because some self-righteous bastards think its moral for you too.
I hope with all my heart though that I never have the bad luck for a condom to split when i've forgotten to take my pill, because I don't ever want to have to have an abortion - i'm terrified I might give up a baby now only to be told in 10years time that I can't have kids.
It does however make me angry when some woman seem to abuse their power to have kids. A friend/aquaintance of mine has had multiple abortions and though I'd never say anything to her face or even talk openly behind her back to people she may know, while everyone else is worrying about how "this abortion might damage her mental state and make her fragile for a while" i'm secretly thinking, "well she got herself into this mess AGAIN, she should have learned last time but she didn't, so now its her own fault, she can just deal with it talk2hand ".
O-a Mitochondria
I believe it's something that exists, yes.
GIVING A CONDITION TO ABORTION IS RIDICULOUSLY RETARDED.
. . .
There's no LOGICAL reason not to allow abortion.

I disagree. There are many people who very strongly believe that life begins at conception. To them, abortion is nothing short of murder. Putting conditions on it--illegalizing partial-birth abortions, for example, or banning abortions after some length of time--at least allows for a compromise of some sort. Let's face it--we might as well try to find some middle ground on which as many people as possible can stand comfortably, since there will always be people who don't quite fit, on one side or the other.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff