Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do I count as Gay or Straight?

Gay 0.52830188679245 52.8% [ 56 ]
Straight 0.13207547169811 13.2% [ 14 ]
Bisexual on their part... 0.33962264150943 34.0% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 106 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

I was born a girl and I like boys, but I'm getting a sex change and I'm going to be a boy next summer. Does that mean I'm gay?

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
It depends. If you see yourself as a MALE and you like MALES it means you are gay. But if you see yourself as a FEMALE and you like MALES you're straight.
I guess so?
We can't really determine your sexuality for you, you have to determine it for yourself.
If you are with boys, then I would consider you Gay if you're having the sex change. Sometimes you are born in the wrong body, and if you feel like a male then that's what you are. =]
Obviously if you're getting a sex change, you understand that identifying yourself as male means being masculine physically and psychologically. If you identify as being a male and are attracted to those who also identify themselves as male, you are gay.
JUST TAPE YOUR BOOBZ. and invest in some good sex toys =/

im quessing gay due to your gender identity razz
Fenera
It depends. If you see yourself as a MALE and you like MALES it means you are gay. But if you see yourself as a FEMALE and you like MALES you're straight.
I've always thought of myself as male in a female body...
As long as you are doing what feels right to you who gives a damn if your gay or not?

3,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Gay man trapped in a female body...

wow when my dad joked about being les trapped in a man body never thought I would meet someone that ment it for real... mrgreen

Best of luck ^_^

heart domokun heart
I think you'll be considered bisexual.
This is depressing.
8bit Pulses
This is depressing.
no it's not I'm being totally serious
You are officially my new hero. 3nodding

*And what everyone else said - if you're getting a sex change, that means you're gonna be a dude.
And if you're a dude that likes dudes..well, it's just 1+1 from there on.
Explain something: if you're a girl and like boys, why are you changing your gender?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff