Welcome to Gaia! ::

i have the same problem crying

im the weirdest person i EVER heard of...ever

and guys ignore my just cuz im not "hot"

im hilarious though(other ppl say that anyways)...and pretty smart(u hafta be smart to be funny)...but nooooooooo... stressed
Blitzkrieg Beauty
Being weird is a good way to weed out the bad guys from the good ones.

The good ones will like you anyway.

I agree 110%.
:]

I'm weird.
I've had guys attracted to me.
It depends on the guy and what type of girl he likes.

Greedy Genius

i dunno im weird and guys approach me
KABOSH ace
Depends on what kind of weird. surprised
real normal kids don't hook up until much later, or just never ever. people who are considered weird but hook up left and right generally aren't weird because they're so socially acceptable.
I like weird, shy, and/or unique girls. There are normal girls I like too, but I'd prefer the other three, they're just cooler and have better views on stuff in general.
Depends on the guy. I exhibit signs of avoidant personality disorder and that makes me seem pretty "weird" to outsiders. But I have a boy who adores me and I love him to bits : )

Just wait around, looking too hard will make you sad.
Abusive Mana
Everyone is at least a little bit weird so don't worry.
lulz, it seems to me that you are weird and unattractive.

I would never dream of being with someone with such a horrible combination.
;D

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
Weird people are the best to hang out with. I'm weird, all my friends are weird, we're just weird. And hyper, really hyper.
Like one of my friends spray painted red streaks into my black hair...that was pretty fun. 3nodding
I'm a pretty weird girlie. mrgreen
Some guys find that attractive and others don't. But then again, I kinda don't act weird to guys. But maybe when they see me with my friends acting weird. I know that a lot of guys have liked me though, but I'm not sure if it was cuz of the weirdness or what.
I like wierd girl as long as they're cute w/ character
In my opinion weird heart girls are great because they always bring something unique to the table. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff