Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I love homemade chicken noole soup. I just had Bronchitis, the doctor prescribed me cough medicine that I only took twice b/c I hate liquid medicine.

Adored Admirer

It's time to hit up some 2,000% Vitamin C.

Hygienic Genius

Mucinex DM. Gets that mucous rolling out of you reaaaalll good...

Ew, improper grammar. It really sped up the cold process for me about a month ago. Even if you have the flu, it should help you cough up that stuff.

Adored Admirer

Digital Fiend
I love homemade chicken noole soup. I just had Bronchitis, the doctor prescribed me cough medicine that I only took twice b/c I hate liquid medicine.

I love liquid medicine. I remember having sputum a long time ago. That Robitussin medicine cleared up that s**t so easily. I was impressed.
I made home made chicken soup with tons of GARLIC. I pop whole cloves in there and just let it simmer. Not only is garlic really really good for you, it'll also help a lot if you're stuffy.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Dolce Rogue
Bubble Shark
Dolce Rogue
Bubble Shark
Dolce Rogue

Cinnamon is going to make you cough more.
Take chamomile or lemon tea with honey instead. emotion_kirakira

Only have cheapo tea, and I'm really only drinking it because of the honey I'm going to put in it (I can't think of any other way to eat honey) xd but I'll totally skip the cinnamon, then. This cough is going to be the end of me.

Oh it doesn't matter as long as it's a soft flavor.
You could just take a spoon of honey, although the lemon is supposed to make it more liquid and easier for you to swallow. Oh and also, when you get in the shower, try to wait for the water to vaporize the room. When you're done, spend time in the bathroom just breathing the vapor. That'll help you too emotion_kirakira

I know all of this because I get sick often, so yeaaaaah.

xd I did that, just hang out in my sauna bathroom. It was hot and sweaty.

Goooood, get under some blankets with yo tea and just act all cute, then.
Hope you feel better soon emotion_kirakira

Thanks.
(PS this tea with honey is ******** WONDERFUL. why didn't i do this sooner?)

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Nariana

Ew, improper grammar. It really sped up the cold process for me about a month ago. Even if you have the flu, it should help you cough up that stuff.

Mucinex never works for me, but it works wonders for my boyfriend. I'm jealous. I don't know why, maybe I don't drink enough water with it or something.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Digital Fiend

I hate it too, but it works fantastically for me. I may go to the doctor if I'm still this sick in a few days. Some cough syrup with codeine would be fantastic...

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Bubble Shark
Dolce Rogue
Bubble Shark
Dolce Rogue
Bubble Shark
Dolce Rogue

Cinnamon is going to make you cough more.
Take chamomile or lemon tea with honey instead. emotion_kirakira

Only have cheapo tea, and I'm really only drinking it because of the honey I'm going to put in it (I can't think of any other way to eat honey) xd but I'll totally skip the cinnamon, then. This cough is going to be the end of me.

Oh it doesn't matter as long as it's a soft flavor.
You could just take a spoon of honey, although the lemon is supposed to make it more liquid and easier for you to swallow. Oh and also, when you get in the shower, try to wait for the water to vaporize the room. When you're done, spend time in the bathroom just breathing the vapor. That'll help you too emotion_kirakira

I know all of this because I get sick often, so yeaaaaah.

xd I did that, just hang out in my sauna bathroom. It was hot and sweaty.

Goooood, get under some blankets with yo tea and just act all cute, then.
Hope you feel better soon emotion_kirakira

Thanks.
(PS this tea with honey is ******** WONDERFUL. why didn't i do this sooner?)

Because you needed Dolce to tell you, obviously emotion_bigheart

Hygienic Genius

Bubble Shark
Nariana

Mucinex never works for me, but it works wonders for my boyfriend. I'm jealous. I don't know why, maybe I don't drink enough water with it or something.

You'd know if you weren't drinking enough water... Cramps. ;n;

Also, make sure it's double strength. In a white and orange box, not regular. Feel better.

Tipsy Poster

Pseudo-Onkelos
It's time to hit up some 2,000% Vitamin C.

Greedy Grabber

I don't even want to think about being sick. I had nasty flulike symptoms for two and a half weeks about a month ago. I was so miserable. Must have been some weird virus; the doctor gave me antibiotics that didn't do a damn thing. My lymph nodes were like balloons, all I wanted to do was sleep, but couldn't when I tried, night sweats, nasty throat, high fever... Ugh.

Wasn't mono and wasn't strep. Guess I'll never know what it really was.

And one of my lymph nodes are still swollen. Sa-weet.

Enough of my whining. Hope you get better soon.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Nariana
Bubble Shark
Nariana

You'd know if you weren't drinking enough water... Cramps. ;n;

Also, make sure it's double strength. In a white and orange box, not regular. Feel better.

I'll go pick some up at DG tomorrow, I'm desperate, I'll do anything to breathe again xd

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Explosive Nads
I don't even want to think about being sick. I had nasty flulike symptoms for two and a half weeks about a month ago. I was so miserable. Must have been some weird virus; the doctor gave me antibiotics that didn't do a damn thing. My lymph nodes were like balloons, all I wanted to do was sleep, but couldn't when I tried, night sweats, nasty throat, high fever... Ugh.

Wasn't mono and wasn't strep. Guess I'll never know what it really was.

And one of my lymph nodes are still swollen. Sa-weet.

Enough of my whining. Hope you get better soon.

Ugh, brutal. I hate the not knowing when you're sick. If antibiotics didn't work, most likely it was viral, and there's tons of viruses out there.

Hope you feel better, too, being sick is the worst.

Sparkly Fairy

12,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'd recommend going to a doctor first, eating an orange, including the peel. and the things you listed are good too. I've tried honey, it just takes away some of the throat symptoms(the problem is still there, might as well take a cough drop.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff