Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ever since i got out of my yearly relationship with a girl I cant seem to find love. Its like a blockade to my heart. It feels like im alone to like no ones there for me or ne thing. Its a not so good feeling either i mean.........whats wrong with me.........why cant i find love again?
things never happen with a snap of a finger. love will come to you only unexpectedly.

Friendly Vampire

12,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
its ok if u dont find love now. u will find it sooner or later.

Friendly Vampire

12,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
^_^marina27^_^
things never happen with a snap of a finger. love will come to you only unexpectedly.

thats not rly true.
surprised eek

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
Yes, it does come unexpectedly. I have never met someone who found true love when they were expecting to find it.

Just give it time; your true love will find you eventually.
Sephiroth_dark_soldier
Ever since i got out of my yearly relationship with a girl I cant seem to find love. Its like a blockade to my heart. It feels like im alone to like no ones there for me or ne thing. Its a not so good feeling either i mean.........whats wrong with me.........why cant i find love again?

All right man, I'm going to be straight up with you. Up until my girlfriend of three and a half years left me about 4 months ago, I was a complete d**k to people who posted these kinds of threads. But since I'm single now, all I can say is wait and be patient. Go to the mall and talk to some girls, get to know a few and surely one will start to like you. If you have a lot of friends that are girls, you'll soon be able to tell which one stands out more than the others.

Love is something that occurs naturally. It can't be forced. You can't meet someone and make yourself fall in love with them. The best things come to the people who didn't look for them in the first place. Just give it time, and patience, and you will meet that special someone in due time.
i felt that way to when i broke up with my ex......but then eventually i did find love.....it took a while...but now i'm really really happy....just give it time....trust me you will find love again
Thanks everyone for you advice
It is an illusion, this pain, this love. Only you have the ability to control it, this state of mind you are in.

You must truly believe that you will find someone of greater value. It seems that love gets better and higher with every relationship you course.

Just take a step back and truly reflect.

8,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
Sephiroth_dark_soldier

don't worry.
a person doesnt find love, love comes to the person.
it just takes time.
until then, go for hookups =]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas