Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was wondering what everyone thought of body altering LOL, this may include surgeries, piercings, and my all time favourite, corsets.

And information concerning such things would be helpful, I don't have any special piercings, I plan on getting a tattoo, and want to try tight lacing- though that may not happen for a while.

Pretty self-explanatory,
Alika613 biggrin

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i love body moding. it always looks so...sexy.
I love tattoos, piercings are nice too, and corsets are beautiful. I own a couple of underbust corsets myself. I want an overbust one real bad, they tend to look better.

I don't wear them often though, mostly if I'm going to a gothic club, or some other occasion calls for it. It's not something you should wear every day.
I think the most extreme thing I have is a cartilage piercing. xD

But um. .I really want to try tight lacing..but I have no idea where corsets come form. o_o
»Body modification is an art. Tattoo's and piercings alike. :] I have Snakebite [a lip-ring on both sides of the lower lip] and my belly-button pierced. I'm planning on getting my tongue pierced when I move in with my boyfriend, and a tattoo on my shoulder in honor of all of my dead friends. It has a little bit of all of them in one tattoo. :]

♫ I wish I was queer so I could get chicks. ♫
I have my ears stretched, and I'm very much into the body mod culture.

I plan on getting a few piercings and lots of ink in the future.

I'm not that into corsets, though. Just never caught my attention.
I have 4 tattoos and 10 piercings and i want more of both. biggrin
I love tattoos, piercings, and corsets.
I have my ears done twice and want them done a third but at the top this time!
I'm planning on getting a tatoo, but a small one, of a black rabbit.
Corsets are fun! I like to dress up! blaugh

7,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
I wanted to get a corset once, till I found out that it smooshes your organs together and causes complications with your stomache muscles, making it weaker and weaker until its, like, the most vunerable part of your body.

Scared of needles, but wont mind a a single piercing in my left ear(never had one. Im sad. D: ).
my mom told me that lip piersings will ******** up my teeth (with my 6 year old sister in the car), and my brother says if i get a tatoo he will sand it off (but he is a nerd)
I absolutely love the art of tattoos. It's just the thought of getting a piece of art tattooed on your skin that is so goddamn amazing.

Invisible Lunatic

if your gonna get piercings, try to go to a tattoo parlor because they use the proper needles for it and if your gonna get a tattoo check out the place first so that u can be sure that they clean their equipment so that it doesn't get infected, you could get a disease from it, such as HIV or AIDS.
So I've come to the conclusion, only goths like body modding. Even if they don't dress goth, they have a pretty "goth" outlook on life. Also emo-tional people. People who don't like what they look like, and feel like they need to add more things to accentuate their already not-so-special-looking parts of the body. Go cry me a river.

I look forward to hate mail.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces