Welcome to Gaia! ::

that laptop is INSANE COOL.
I loooove steampunk, I just can't afford any of the clothing, and I live in hippieville.
I'd just love to see someone dressed in steampunk go through the airport security. ninja
Steampunk is pretty cool but if you have not seen the movie Tetsuo: The Iron Man you are not really steampunk.
Wait... arent you suppose to be goth/emo/punk whatever because you like it and you feel like it and not because its "in"? stare
lolwut?

Looks pretty nifty. Not sure I'd want to trade in my Victorian stuff for Metal Clothing.
goth

twisted
sounds nice... buy how does it sounds send a link... The stuff looks beautiful...
Libertine Fatale
There's a Steampunk thread in Fashion&Style.
Now STFU. Do you really want everyone to dress like that?
D: I'm not steampunk although I love that style... but the love is slowly fading as it becomes a fad.
Soon all the scene kids will be steampunk and people will be all
"I just hate those steampunk kids, they're just sheep and look the same"
or "I wanna be steampunk all my friends are steampunk HALP".

awww...your so cute....I wasn't aware special ed was out this earily....have a cookie.

BTW

FUN FACT: The gears in the guitar are legos

10,265 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
Damn... antiquated + attitude = pure, unadulterated awesome.

Reminds me of Emilie Autumn / The Dresden Dolls

I predict that it'll catch on, become a fad, and lose everything it stands for. In the same way that people confuse Goth with Emo. This is why we can't have nice things. crying
madeinengland
Damn... antiquated + attitude = pure, unadulterated awesome.

Reminds me of Emilie Autumn / The Dresden Dolls

I predict that it'll catch on, become a fad, and lose everything it stands for. In the same way that people confuse Goth with Emo. This is why we can't have nice things. crying

wait...what it stands for?

It stands for being god.
that guitar is ******** awesome.
Yeah, i love steampunk, especially in games and stuff.

Reminds me of Skytown, Elysia in Metroid Prime.
Don't try to convert me scream

:3

I love it though. It's just not my thing, since I'm not really a gimmick freak xD I'm more of a classic goth or a cybergoth. Depends on my mood :3
I do need me a nice pair of goggles though.
It's so funny that so many people have never heard of it, even though it's not really a new thing.

One thing I don't get though. Emo's would have to have a total make-over to become steampunk. I doubt they'd even like the style.
Same goes for punks and goths though, even though they would probably like it more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff