Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cobra_Nightingale
death.clock.404
Yes. I am.
http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?id=973&type=doc&cn=Depression (Unipolar)
My score was 73. I'm like, gonna die soon -_-.

I got a 64 :3

I got a 36 ROFL I laugh cause its so true, it would be worse but I have a bf to cheer me up.
FReaKRaveR
depressed....January Worst month of my life....
in order:
-one of my kitties dies
-Grandma dies crying
-fired from job 1
-family friend passes away
-fired from job 2
-Got Dumped by a guy i was engaged to
emo
and i already have bipolar on top of it all... emo

MAN! Good think January is over! Hope February brings better luck.
boredom is sometimes a pathetic excuse for loneliness.

6,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
i would love to curl in a ball just not to nonexistence

id curl up with my ipod and all its wonderous 6 days of music
I've been that depressed before. I still am occasionally.

I used to deal with it by spending insane amounts of time one the internet, like right now.
hey i am to lol so that make like alot of us heehee!

Friendly Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Licinia
FReaKRaveR
depressed....January Worst month of my life....
in order:
-one of my kitties dies
-Grandma dies crying
-fired from job 1
-family friend passes away
-fired from job 2
-Got Dumped by a guy i was engaged to
emo
and i already have bipolar on top of it all... emo

MAN! Good think January is over! Hope February brings better luck.

Yeah i hope February is better too...... so far so good...
that makes mine feel less important, but here goes....
to sum it up, my bf asks me to a dance, but then later tells me hes going to break up n go with this other girl who is prettier.... not to mention a lot of other bull ( by the way, according to his girl scale: "ugly, normal, pretty, hot": im "normal".... so yeah, hmcming with friends only tommorrow.
in days like this - like today - i sleep all the time and woke up after midnight and use pc
and, when i get tired, go sleep =3
had to move 2,400 miles from everyone I loved. (friends who are like family, and my at the time boyfriend) I had to move for financial reasons. I could've stayed if I had any form of money, or a place to stay. I didn't have either.
said boyfriend I had to move away from broke up with me. we were kinda engaged (no engagement ring was involved, he basically just popped the question out of nowhere) and it crushed me. it still hurts.
I'm babysitting 10 hours a day for $20 a day.
I have no friends where I'm living now because I can't drive. (working on that)
my mom, and everyone in this house (living w/ mom and her brother and his wife) all smoke and I hate it, and I'm afraid it'll take a toll on my mom's health. as long as I can remember smoking has seemed to have taken a toll on her, she's constantly coughing, and I'm worried I'll lose her.
right about 3 years ago my father passed away. the day before Valentines day.
he was a brilliant man, but drank, a lot. we believe that's why he was diagnosed with diabetes so much sooner than his dad was. (my grandpa was diagnosed a couple years before my dad was. my grandpa must be at LEAST 80 by now. and my dad would be around 54 by now, I think)

and just the other night, a friend I've known since I was 6 told me her grandfather had a stroke, and may not make it. and that made me really sad.

also, I still love (or at least REALLLLY care) about my ex. and I think I'm falling for a mutual friend of mine and my ex's. (I'm closer to the friend, but they do hang out) but there's nothing I can do about it now, since I live so far away.
I've lost contact with dozens of people.
I'm always tired. never really happy. and I have issues sleeping most nights.
that's the basic jist of it right now.
ya....I've been depressed for a while, 2 friends of mine died in a car crash a year ago, there memorial is coming up on Monday
Hilscher
Cobra_Nightingale
no it's just called bored out of your mind!

Go see a movie, go shopping, play a game, hang out with your friends, or if none of those float your boat, walk into the poorest part of your town and ask the first person you see to sell you some pot.
agreed on the non-floating boat one.
...i soo know how you feel...we're on the same boat...
listen to good music
it does the mind and body good =)
Weird. That's almost exactly how I phrased it once.

And yes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces