• Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
orbs sucks very much
petty gold grants sucks
alchemy component sucks
singes sucks

more healing pots would have been nice
ally pots too

i just hate when Phantom Syca drop orbs like seriously i've spent like 20+ mega heals for ******** orbs?!? classified_fu

Kawaii Shoujo

Nana274
I hate them, especially since I don't do alchemy at all so to me they are useless and pointless.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Samefag v3
David2074
Samefag v3
All of them are alchemy ingredients.

Which I don't play and they are soulbound so I can't even trade them to someone who does.
So totally worthless to me.
Plus I already had orbs left over from when they closed zOMG. Currenly I have 957 charge orbs.
I also have 11 aggregates.

At least some of the other ingredient items they give you can be sold on MP.
Irrelevant. You can buy 9 aggregate orb formulas FROM the store, FOR 100 gold, do some clicking, end up with 9 aggregate orbs, which you can sell for currently 200 mil, and be done with most of your orbs, man that's hard. I feel your pain.

Snarky attitude aside I do appreciate the information.
As mentioned I'm not into the alchemy so I didn't realize the formulas for this were that cheap or that they didn't require any other ingredients. Most of the comments I see about alchemy are folks complaining about how expensive / rare this or that ingredient or formula is and/or how once they make the item the end item is worth less than the ingredients.

Which shop do you buy the formulas at? (I don't even know that)

TBH, I don't even know how I got the 11 aggregates I have now.
I'd like to say I picked them up along the way as drops from some previous game or event or DC but I honestly don't remember. It is possible I made them a long time ago and it's just been so long I forgot I did it.

Cursed Raider

David2074
Samefag v3
David2074
Samefag v3

Which I don't play and they are soulbound so I can't even trade them to someone who does.
Plus I already had orbs left over from when they closed zOMG. Currenly I have 957 charge orbs.

Irrelevant. You can buy 9 aggregate orb formulas FROM the store, FOR 100 gold, do some clicking, end up with 9 aggregate orbs, which you can sell for currently 200 mil, and be done with most of your orbs, man that's hard. I feel your pain.

As mentioned I'm not into the alchemy so I didn't realize the formulas for this were that cheap or that they didn't require any other ingredients. Most of the comments I see about alchemy are folks complaining about how expensive / rare this or that ingredient or formula is and/or how once they make the item the end item is worth less than the ingredients.

I'd like to say I picked them up along the way as drops from some previous game or event or DC but I honestly don't remember. It is possible I made them a long time ago and it's just been so long I forgot I did it.

Well, I did alchemy up to level 5 or 6, till I got bored of it tbh, people complaining over items are generally just because some really old EIs require stuff like Nano-C which are literally extinct by now, and of course, if you get one, you wouldn't wanna use it as an alchemy ingredient.

Also the shop is the Bifrost. I think that if you use all your orbs at this point you'll get to level 2 alchemy, you can get to level 10 without spending much, all you need for higher levels are just alchemy caches and the right formula, since some formulas require only stuff from caches and the stuff you farmed on your earlier level, though I doubt that'll interest someone that doesn't do alchemy.

Hehe. Also I'm a little snarky s**t.

Cursed Raider

Samefag v3
David2074
Samefag v3
David2074
Samefag v3

Well, I did alchemy up to level 5 or 6, till I got bored of it tbh, people complaining over items are generally just because some really old EI formulas require stuff like Nano-C which are literally extinct by now, and of course, if you get one, you wouldn't wanna use it as an alchemy ingredient.

Also the shop is the Bifrost. I think that if you use all your orbs at this point you'll get to level 2 alchemy, you can get to level 10 without spending much, all you need for higher levels are just alchemy caches and the right formula, since some formulas require only stuff from caches and the stuff you farmed on your earlier level, though I doubt that'll interest someone that doesn't do alchemy.

Hehe. Also I'm a little snarky s**t.

Fallen Warlock

26,425 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
I am tired of them and the alchemy items. They should leave them in the caches. No really what is sea plankton used in. This is it's own game allow it's own items to be dropped. They should get rid of the Zomg and alchemy stuff next update.

Universal Cat

I'm pretty sure they put them in only to taunt former zOMGers and to troll non-alchemists.
Otherwise they would just un-soulbind those orbs so i could sell/gift all my 100000 orbs to those who really need them.
But instead i just keep getting more of them from a game that doesn't use them and isn't even remotly as exciting as zOMG was.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff