Welcome to Gaia! ::

technically lady gaga was an icon before ke$ha was..so i think that honestly ke$ha is a knock off lady gaga... and she doesnt shower wich is gross...
I don't realy like either but i would choose Gaga, cause Ke$ha always acts likea drunken whore.
cshmn brown
technically lady gaga was an icon before ke$ha was..so i think that honestly ke$ha is a knock off lady gaga... and she doesnt shower wich is gross...

I agree..kill the little poser b***h.

Gaga forever <3
Kesha is just a trashy version of lady gaga.
but id hit that. wink

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
gaga fur sure. I love her madness. heart

Sparkly Unicorn

9,725 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
Lady Gaga!

Ke$ha has it in her contract to be a slutty hot drunken mess, but hot mess she is not, ugly mess more like it. She's tacky, needs to be autotuned, makes me go wtf? and I only like two of her songs, Lady Gaga however, is fabulous. Nuff Said
Ke$ha!!!!! "EVERYBODY TAKE IT OFF!!!!!" xD wink
Well I really do like both but still....

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
ke$ha isnt a slut she just does meth
to be honest i cant pick. lol! mrgreen they are both great artists. GaGa yeah shes amazing and weird but she is really trying to be the next madonna. and now her music is starting to sound all the same. the fame was the best album. but she needs new ideas. as for Kesha, pretty cool girl. loves to party and is drunk practically 24/7 xp along with drugs. funny is that she never gets bad publicity for it. if Britney Spears does what Kesha does she would be hot off the press drunk freak. lol
HA! Is there even a need for this question?! The answer is clearly Lady Gaga. Unlike Ke$ha, she doesn't need to autotune herself to be able to sell her songs.
dramallama I would say Gaga because she has really awesome songs that really don't make you sound like a complete idiot if you sing them. EX: Ke$ha~Blow, Ke$ha~BlahBlahBlah, Ke$ha~Tik Tok. There is only practically one song of Lady Gaga's and thats Judas but that songs awesomeness drowns out the idiotic sounds in some parts! sweatdrop
kesha is better
Lady Gaga is the Best heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas