Welcome to Gaia! ::

The song Super Lover was originally made for Britney Spears. I don't think she ever officially released it, but it would've been a major hit, what do you think?
One, the song has never been sung or recorded by Gaga. Two, if was not meant for Britney Spears. Three, it was meant for Starshell, the woman who has recorded the song.
VampLV52
One, the song has never been sung or recorded by Gaga. Two, if was not meant for Britney Spears. Three, it was meant for Starshell, the woman who has recorded the song.

One, the song has been recorded by Lady Gaga. Two, it was a demo created for Britney Spears. Three, there is a version for Starshell, but Lady Gaga's producer wrote the song, hence why she recorded it.

Get your facts straight before you look like a fool.
Bloody Banshee
VampLV52

One, the song has been recorded by Lady Gaga. Two, it was a demo created for Britney Spears. Three, there is a version for Starshell, but Lady Gaga's producer wrote the song, hence why she recorded it.

One, copying this way of posting will not make you clever. You are not clever, so stop, just stop. Two, you are incorrect. People think "SuperLuva" was created for Britney Spears because Lady GaGa and Fernando Garibay worked for Britney Spears in the past. They wrote and produced "No Way" and "Quicksand" for the album Circus by Britney Spears. No other songs were written or produced in this recording session. This is the session, however, in which people claim "SuperLuva" was created. It was not created then, for Lady GaGa was not involved in the making of that song at all, despite Fernando Garibay's involvement in it.

For the album Circus, Lady GaGa and Rodney Jerkins worked for Britney Spears as well, but this too was not responsible for the creation of "SuperLuva." After all, "SuperLuva" is known to have been produced by Fernando Garibay, not Rodney Jerkins. Lady GaGa and Rodney Jerkins wrote and produced "Telephone." Neither "No Way" nor "Telephone" were released by Britney Spears; however, "Quicksand" was released by her. Technically, "No Way" is the demo of "Quicksand." "No Way" was rejected immediately, and as soon as it was, Lady GaGa and Fernando Garibay worked on "Quicksand." The released version of the song features the background vocals of Lady GaGa. The vocals were taken from the demo that was previously recorded by her. This demo has not leaked; however, it is not difficult to find snippets of it. GaGa has performed the chorus of the song at one of her past shows as well. This confirms that the "Quicksand" that was released by Britney Spears is the same song that was written and recorded by Lady GaGa.

Now, there is more confusion around that recording session. Some people think Lady GaGa wrote "Amnesia," a song that was produced by Fernando Garibay that was released by Britney Spears. That is incorrect as well. Now, I will show you the receipts. The links below will direct you to the site that shows the songs that GaGa has officially worked on. There is no "SuperLuva" and no "Amnesia," but there is one "No Way," one "Quicksand," and one "Telephone." If you would like to prove me wrong, then please direct me to a site that shows that GaGa has officially worked on "SuperLuva." Do not think of directing me to one of those fakes on YouTube. Those are the recordings of Starshell with pitch correction. I have heard them all before. If you truly know what you are talking about, then I encourage you to back up your statements with proof. My proof is in these legal credits of those songs. The legal credits of "Telephone" have been updated to reflect the collaboration between Lady GaGa and Beyoncé. It is the same song that was not released by Britney Spears.

http://repertoire.bmi.com/writer.asp?fromrow=76&torow=100&keyname=GERMANOTTA STEFANI&querytype=WriterID&keyid=1069550&page=4&blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&affiliation=BMI&cae=519338442

http://repertoire.bmi.com/writer.asp?fromrow=1&torow=25&keyname=GERMANOTTA STEFANI&querytype=WriterID&keyid=1069550&page=1&blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&affiliation=BMI&cae=519338442

http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyID=10400679&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyID=9847443&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyID=10400713&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

Hilarious Noob

VampLV52
Bloody Banshee
VampLV52

One, copying this way of posting will not make you clever. You are not clever, so stop, just stop. Two, you are incorrect. People think "SuperLuva" was created for Britney Spears because Lady GaGa and Fernando Garibay worked for Britney Spears in the past. They wrote and produced "No Way" and "Quicksand" for the album Circus by Britney Spears. No other songs were written or produced in this recording session. This is the session, however, in which people claim "SuperLuva" was created. It was not created then, for Lady GaGa was not involved in the making of that song at all, despite Fernando Garibay's involvement in it.

For the album Circus, Lady GaGa and Rodney Jerkins worked for Britney Spears as well, but this too was not responsible for the creation of "SuperLuva." After all, "SuperLuva" is known to have been produced by Fernando Garibay, not Rodney Jerkins. Lady GaGa and Rodney Jerkins wrote and produced "Telephone." Neither "No Way" nor "Telephone" were released by Britney Spears; however, "Quicksand" was released by her. Technically, "No Way" is the demo of "Quicksand." "No Way" was rejected immediately, and as soon as it was, Lady GaGa and Fernando Garibay worked on "Quicksand." The released version of the song features the background vocals of Lady GaGa. The vocals were taken from the demo that was previously recorded by her. This demo has not leaked; however, it is not difficult to find snippets of it. GaGa has performed the chorus of the song at one of her past shows as well. This confirms that the "Quicksand" that was released by Britney Spears is the same song that was written and recorded by Lady GaGa.

Now, there is more confusion around that recording session. Some people think Lady GaGa wrote "Amnesia," a song that was produced by Fernando Garibay that was released by Britney Spears. That is incorrect as well. Now, I will show you the receipts. The links below will direct you to the site that shows the songs that GaGa has officially worked on. There is no "SuperLuva" and no "Amnesia," but there is one "No Way," one "Quicksand," and one "Telephone." If you would like to prove me wrong, then please direct me to a site that shows that GaGa has officially worked on "SuperLuva." Do not think of directing me to one of those fakes on YouTube. Those are the recordings of Starshell with pitch correction. I have heard them all before. If you truly know what you are talking about, then I encourage you to back up your statements with proof. My proof is in these legal credits of those songs. The legal credits of "Telephone" have been updated to reflect the collaboration between Lady GaGa and Beyoncé. It is the same song that was not released by Britney Spears.

http://repertoire.bmi.com/writer.asp?fromrow=76&torow=100&keyname=GERMANOTTA STEFANI&querytype=WriterID&keyid=1069550&page=4&blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&affiliation=BMI&cae=519338442

http://repertoire.bmi.com/writer.asp?fromrow=1&torow=25&keyname=GERMANOTTA STEFANI&querytype=WriterID&keyid=1069550&page=1&blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&affiliation=BMI&cae=519338442

http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyID=10400679&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyID=9847443&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyID=10400713&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

Little monsters are not supposed to be smart a** pricks and fight with each other. You need to stop. Seriously.
Queesh
VampLV52
Bloody Banshee
VampLV52

Little monsters are not supposed to be smart a** pricks and fight with each other. You need to stop. Seriously.

One, Bloody Banshee said, "Get your facts straights," so I presented the facts as I was asked to do so. Two, direct your post toward the instigator, not me. I started nothing. This is not about being a little mons†er. This is about getting the facts out there. Do not tell me I need to stop when I am not the one who is wrong. In addition, it is arrogant of you to think you can tell someone what it means to be a little mons†er. The term was coined by Lady GaGa, not you. Leave the meaning of the term to her.

I am sorry, though, for the immaturity that lies in my previous post. I just do not like it when someone tries to contradict me when I know I am correct. I apologize for my unnecessary bitterness.

Hilarious Noob

VampLV52
Queesh
VampLV52
Bloody Banshee
VampLV52

One, Bloody Banshee said, "Get your facts straights," so I presented the facts as I was asked to do so. Two, direct your post toward the instigator, not me. I started nothing. This is not about being a little mons†er. This is about getting the facts out there. Do not tell me I need to stop when I am not the one who is wrong. In addition, it is arrogant of you to think you can tell someone what it means to be a little mons†er. The term was coined by Lady GaGa, not you. Leave the meaning of the term to her.

I am sorry, though, for the immaturity that lies in my previous post. I just do not like it when someone tries to contradict me when I know I am correct. I apologize for my unnecessary bitterness.

Excuse me? Okay.. I don't want to have a long drawn out argument here, I just want to point out that I did not come up with the whole "little monsters are not supposed to fight", Lady Gaga said it, MANY times. Little monsters are supposed to breed compassion.

I'm all for a little fact checking, but the text tone (yes you can have a tone to the way you type believe it or not), was very demeaning to Bloody Banshee.
Queesh
VampLV52
Queesh
VampLV52
Bloody Banshee
VampLV52

Excuse me? Okay.. I don't want to have a long drawn out argument here, I just want to point out that I did not come up with the whole "little monsters are not supposed to fight", Lady Gaga said it, MANY times. Little monsters are supposed to breed compassion.

I'm all for a little fact checking, but the text tone (yes you can have a tone to the way you type believe it or not), was very demeaning to Bloody Banshee.

Yes, she has said it, but it does not always seem sincere when she says it, especially since she herself has not always bred compassion. On her own social networking website, there was a post about Madonna. It showed Madonna, drinking from a teacup full of tea laced with poison. The right thing to assume is that the story ends with an unhappy ending for Madonna. On this post, Lady GaGa commented, "yes b***h, sip that tea." She herself deleted her comment later, but it shows that GaGa is not always the most compassionate human being. and the shade she threw at Die Antwoord is a testament to that as well. I love Lady GaGa, but she does not have the right to tell us to breed compassion when she does not do the same. Don't get me started on the shade she threw at Cathy Horyn in the song "Trap."

http://s018.radikal.ru/i509/1207/2e/e74574dc1470.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/lady-gaga-die-antwoord_n_1985856.html
VampLV52
Queesh
VampLV52
Queesh
VampLV52

Yes, she has said it, but it does not always seem sincere when she says it, especially since she herself has not always bred compassion. On her own social networking website, there was a post about Madonna. It showed Madonna, drinking from a teacup full of tea laced with poison. The right thing to assume is that the story ends with an unhappy ending for Madonna. On this post, Lady GaGa commented, "yes b***h, sip that tea." She herself deleted her comment later, but it shows that GaGa is not always the most compassionate human being. and the shade she threw at Die Antwoord is a testament to that as well. I love Lady GaGa, but she does not have the right to tell us to breed compassion when she does not do the same. Don't get me started on the shade she threw at Cathy Horyn in the song "Trap."

I believe I previously acknowledged my negative tone.

Hilarious Noob

VampLV52
Queesh
VampLV52
Queesh
VampLV52

I'm not an English teacher, I don't need you to post sources to these facts. Your forum posts aren't essays. And I'm fully aware of her shade towards certain artists. I'm just saying, no one's perfect, not even Gaga (although she is the closest to perfection out of all of us). We must still strive hard to breed compassion. Always.
Queesh
VampLV52
Queesh
VampLV52
Queesh
VampLV52

I'm not an English teacher, I don't need you to post sources to these facts. Your forum posts aren't essays. And I'm fully aware of her shade towards certain artists. I'm just saying, no one's perfect, not even Gaga (although she is the closest to perfection out of all of us). We must still strive hard to breed compassion. Always.

You do not need to be writing an essay in order to make a good argument. In addition, I hope your post is directed toward Bloody Banshee as well. Telling me that I was on the right track to looking like a fool was not exactly breeding compassion on her part. I responded to her negativity with more negativity. I acknowledge that doing so was wrong on my part.
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
lol, this is entertaining. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas