Nicki shouldn't even be compared to the weird suck 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
I agree with you, they're both ripping people off 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

Shy Lover

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
honestly, i think nicki and lady gaga have both ripped each other off. nicki had the whole "alter-ego" thing going on and then lady gaga wants to come up with some stupid s**t from grease or whatever. then nicki does her performance at the grammys (which i found horrible and sack religious)... what are your thoughts?
No way.
Lady Gaga is worlds above Nicki Minaj.

Shy Lover

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
i agree. smile
Yes I agree Lady Gaga beats Nicki Minaj ^^ I mean brownie points to the both of them for doing what THEY want to do. But Lagy Gaga truly captivates me when she plays the piano, and she's such a great entertainer it's not only her voice that is uh_MAZING whee . Nicki Minaj just doesn't catch my attention as well as Lady Gaga.
And yes... ohhh yes the grammy awards, that was wrong timing and just wrong IMO.. in general cat_sweatdrop

Timid Lover

I've only heard a few songs with Nicki, but I like her. heart
In my opinion, I can't stand Nicki Minaj. I heard one of her songs the other day and it sounded terrible...she should not be compared to Lady Gaga; Gaga is soo much a better musician
Both are excellent performers, and personally I enjoy them both, but as far as raw talent goes? Gaga wins hands down.

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Go look up what Nicki Minaj looked like before Lady Gaga ... she wore jeans and shirts like all the hoes in Hollywood -.- then comes Lady Gaga (who always wore weird stuff) and bam everyone started doing it too lol.

Nicki Minaj is irrelevant

Moonlight Gaian

4,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
i'm not to sure on Minaj's background. but GaGa's been working on music for a hard time, and as for vocal talent so far GaGa does out perform many artist as for an actual live performances in today's Pop scene. Minaj's work is pretty much only good when it's being featured on songs but her stand alone work is so-so.

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
MessageI dont know but when i think of niki i think of lady gaga , i think there the same person jus diff. Music
x-NewAddiction-x
MessageI dont know but when i think of niki i think of lady gaga , i think there the same person jus diff. Music
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces