Welcome to Gaia! ::

She always amazing
******** love her music and music videos... but the girl is as fake as they comes. She is a performer 24/7.

You think she dressed and acted like that before fame? Naaar

Desirable Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Actually, she did. She was often dressing like that even when she was a kid because she wanted to perform. smile
I agree. At times, her inspirations are quite apparent, but being inspired by someone and copying someone are two different things. You can see the similarities between her and other artists, but you can still clearly see the way she brings something new to the table each and every time.

Desirable Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
It's like a business sense. I like how she themes her albums. She's definitely got some artistic flavor. I know some of her outfits are wild, but I'm not always focused on her fashion statement. It's the music, too. smile

Dangerous Prophet

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Chrysaora
Chibi Kitty 91
Honestly, she's the best performer ive seen. She makes most of the costumes herself, and she chooses to be who she is, and if its liking it rough, then thats her. No one else hasnt had this kinda style since madonna in the 80's 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Or Ron Jeremy...
WARNING: Viewing this picture will cause sudden nausea, loss of appetite, temporary blindness, viewer discretion is advised. Confound he who uploaded that.

Desirable Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Dafuq did I just see? I can't unsee now DX
Lady Gaga is one of the most liget singers I know of and I love music.

OG Sex Symbol

She's an ideal role model for a lot of us. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas