Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Honestly, she's the best performer ive seen. She makes most of the costumes herself, and she chooses to be who she is, and if its liking it rough, then thats her. No one else hasnt had this kinda style since madonna in the 80's 3nodding

Blessed Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
She draws inspiration from Madonna, Bowie, Freddy Mercury, and tons of other amazing and unique artists. Yet she still manages to have her own style, I really admire that.
Oh really Freddie Mercury? No wonder I love Gaga. <3
She is indeed an amazing individual. <3
I think she gets some of her inspiration from Alfred Hitchcock (Bad Romance has mentions of some of his movies). And plus, the videos are just weird/spooky.

I disagree when people say she's over the top or she tries to hard. First off, how could anybody ever think of the stuff she does? I'd never think of cigarette sunglasses. Or a telephone in her hair (from the video Telephone).

I see as being all of her thoughts, completely unfiltered. Her music, lyrics, and videos are all thought out and planned, but there's definitely free-form. She doesn't dismiss any idea as crazy or weird.

That's part of her reason, too. She does this weird, crazy stuff to allow all her little "monsters" to open up.
Yes! I loved her performance with Elton John. Speechless is an amazing song. I really wish I coulda gone to see her while she was touring recently...=(

Lucky Pixels's Prince

Married Vampire

User Image
I have to admit, some of Gaga's music is quite catchy, and I enjoy listening to it.

However, her style is another thing.
Wearing a rubber chicken on your wrist and a lobster on your head does not make someone 'unique', it makes someone look like an idiot who can't think of any other way to stand out.
Some of her outfits are tolerable, hell, some are awesome.
Others need to go back to the dollar store.

Performance wise, I've heard she's good.
I've never seen her live, but after watching a few videos, I can say that she's a good performer, but I don't like how she sounds live.
User Image

2,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
her concerts rocks!!!

Desirable Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
honestly, you never hear about her going out and partying and drinking. i've came out of my shell a lot more, and i don't care what people think of my odd style. Lady Gaga is an inspiration for people to get out of the cliques and be their own person! The world would be a lot more boring if everyone were the same.
SHE IS THE BEST OF ALL TIME!!!! NOBODY WILOL EVER REPLACE HER heart heart heart

HAIL THE MONSTER QUEEN!!! HAIL QUEEN GAGA!!!
Kivara Sandaria
Oh really Freddie Mercury? No wonder I love Gaga. <3

Radio gaga! <3

Desirable Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
CleoSombra
I think she gets some of her inspiration from Alfred Hitchcock (Bad Romance has mentions of some of his movies). And plus, the videos are just weird/spooky.

I disagree when people say she's over the top or she tries to hard. First off, how could anybody ever think of the stuff she does? I'd never think of cigarette sunglasses. Or a telephone in her hair (from the video Telephone).

I see as being all of her thoughts, completely unfiltered. Her music, lyrics, and videos are all thought out and planned, but there's definitely free-form. She doesn't dismiss any idea as crazy or weird.

That's part of her reason, too. She does this weird, crazy stuff to allow all her little "monsters" to open up.

And it's helping others open up and be who they are. The Born This Way Foundation aspires to promote bravery and eliminate intolerance. It's just the thing we need in today's society biggrin

Desirable Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
bananarama_luv
SHE IS THE BEST OF ALL TIME!!!! NOBODY WILOL EVER REPLACE HER heart heart heart

HAIL THE MONSTER QUEEN!!! HAIL QUEEN GAGA!!!

Right on!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces