who better

lady gaga 0.54098360655738 54.1% [ 33 ]
beyonce 0.24590163934426 24.6% [ 15 ]
me 0.13114754098361 13.1% [ 8 ]
other 0.081967213114754 8.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
1 2 3 >

xd
I'm pretty sure in a LADY GAGA forum, people are going to pick Lady Gaga.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
................. i put meh im great............. i should stop boasting im rly not that great sigh* i must suck
eek wowo nobody like beyonce
LADY GAGA! IZ DA BEST!!!>.< xd xd xd
Beyonce!
is so not better than Lady GAGA.

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
i like them both--but lady gaga is crazier xD
Gaga heart

Angelic Blob

they are both awesome

Angelic Blob

Patty10
they are both awesome

without the fanbase commentary

I'll agree... to a degree. xd

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200
Ok!.. Let me straighten this out some ppl say lady gaga is better than beyonce and some of you think beyonce is better than lady gaga and some of you think there both amazing.)= ok let me tell you beyonce is more higher and thats a fact not a opinion she has way more grammy awards shes young hip every one loves her and look at lady gaga she cant even sing the only reason why she has a record is beacause they alter her voice she cant sing ppl! just like lil wayne and nikki manaj and jz im not saying i dont like there songs im just saying thast not there real voice now if you heard beyonce sing you would be shocked by the results beyonce is way more pretty than her tell lady gaga to taake all that make up off and show her real self she is a ugly *****!!!!!

Original Sex Symbol

LiL_Gigglez_12
Ok!.. Let me straighten this out some ppl say lady gaga is better than beyonce and some of you think beyonce is better than lady gaga and some of you think there both amazing.)= ok let me tell you beyonce is more higher and thats a fact not a opinion she has way more grammy awards shes young hip every one loves her and look at lady gaga she cant even sing the only reason why she has a record is beacause they alter her voice she cant sing ppl! just like lil wayne and nikki manaj and jz im not saying i dont like there songs im just saying thast not there real voice now if you heard beyonce sing you would be shocked by the results beyonce is way more pretty than her tell lady gaga to taake all that make up off and show her real self she is a ugly *****!!!!!

.:Turkey Wang says

User Image

Do some research, Gaga has an amazing voice even when it's not been altered.

------
--------
.: Ps: I did the flob in my post; artshop banner on my profile :.

that's really hard to choose . but i rather choose beyonce .
Definitely Lady Gaga, she's amazing <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces