Welcome to Gaia! ::

Good.
I want you to devote as much energy as you possibly can to hating me. Exhaust yourself, please.
I love it. redface

PS Yes there is.
Le Zebra Fantastico
Depsycho
Le Zebra Fantastico
Dude, thats cool that you hate her.

I just happen to mother ******** adore her.
(:

I second this.

;D
Isabella_Wildchild
Le Zebra Fantastico
Depsycho
Le Zebra Fantastico

(:

I second this.

;D

SHUT UP AND BUMP MY THREAD wat
I believe that Lady Gaga is just another person that everyone will fan over until she's fifty-five and had her 50th reunion. I think that she feels that she needs to cover herself in metal, weird fabrics, and makeup in order to please her fans. That, in a sense, is a symbol of possible instability. Maybe she doesn't think she looks good enough to wow the crowd. Maybe she didn't have such a great life and doesn't wanna show it.
For whatever the reasons, Lady Gaga is unnatural, and you are just going to have to get over it. If you don't like it, whine to your mother, but this is just unnecessary. Sure, I'm not a huge fan, but I don't hate her because I don't like her outside person. It's what's inside that counts.

Happy birthday to the greatest comedians ever: Fred and George. x3

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Le Zebra Fantastico
Depsycho
Le Zebra Fantastico

(:

I second this.

;D

I like it *o* ( Third I Think )
To be honest, I enjoy Lady Gaga and her music. c':

O.G. Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Contributor 150
Hate all you want... it builds character

(unless 60-75% of the ppl in gaia hates her like Justin Bieber... )
lollol. I love Lady Gaga too!
Ichi-Marin
Hate all you want... it builds character

(unless 60-75% of the ppl in gaia hates her like Justin Bieber... )

Ugh. You guys.
This is an April Fool's thread. ._. We've been talking about that for the last three pages. It's in white text.
Simply A Detective
I believe that Lady Gaga is just another person that everyone will fan over until she's fifty-five and had her 50th reunion. I think that she feels that she needs to cover herself in metal, weird fabrics, and makeup in order to please her fans. That, in a sense, is a symbol of possible instability. Maybe she doesn't think she looks good enough to wow the crowd. Maybe she didn't have such a great life and doesn't wanna show it.
For whatever the reasons, Lady Gaga is unnatural, and you are just going to have to get over it. If you don't like it, whine to your mother, but this is just unnecessary. Sure, I'm not a huge fan, but I don't hate her because I don't like her outside person. It's what's inside that counts.

Happy birthday to the greatest comedians ever: Fred and George. x3

I appreciate your acknowledgment of Fred and George, as I am a huge Harry Potter fan, but otherwise, you're pretty ignorant.

Avant Garde has nothing to do with any of those things. Just because someone is extremely artistic doesn't mean that they're unstable. confused She's an artist just like any other. Just because she uses untraditional medium doesn't make her any less than Andy Warhol or Norman Foster. To use fashion to express yourself is just as good as using paint or architecture. I suggest you go research a few things before you try to have an opinion on them.
I kneww this was an AF when I saw you defending her in a different thread haha

O.G. Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Contributor 150
Ichi-Marin
youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu douches!!!

If you don't want make it a big deal don't start it in the first place.

(evil April fooling b@$$t@rds!!)
Hyperbola
******** her. I swear to god, she's like a cancer. I am so tired of seeing her face. And christ, her fake eyelashes make her look like such an idiot sometimes. I can't stand fake women. She promotes all of this love for being fake and plastic, what's wrong with just being natural!? Can't women just have natural ******** beauty these days!? She has to hide herself behind all of those ridiculous outfits. I, personally, find her absurd. She creates image issues in those of us who aren't exactly perfect, and who don't have the money to get all the plastic surgery that she has.

I'm just sitting it out and waiting for her fifteen minutes to be over with. confused

APRIL ******** FOOOOoooOOOOOLLLLSSS. X3 I'm Ice Box Cookie. <333 lolololololol
lady gaga suck a**
lady gaga iz kul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but she needs a lil work on dancin..............i think.......but her music iz gud especially jus dance n telephone

Invisible Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Bonjour Bébé;;
You better get back because I'm ready for
More than this, whatever this is.
property of;; madame ll chaos

LOL :]
        H.A.Fs

Caught in a trap, I can't look back...