Welcome to Gaia! ::

RHPS_Columbia_15
Lady Gaga isn't being sued -.- they can't sue her JUST because she refuses to sign a contract. IF people could get sued for that, half of America would be sued. Check your sources :/

What happened is she decided after signing the contract that she wanted to delay the doll's production so it could sing songs from her upcoming album instead of older tunes. So that messed with the dollmaker's production plans and stuff.

I'm a longtime doll collector and I was interested in this doll until I read that Gaga wanted to see two prototypes, and wanted one of them to have a head that pops off to reveal a bloody stump. If it were a zombie or monster doll, okay, but that's just too weird for even her as a pop idol to have a doll like that. I don't get it.
I want a doll smile
omggggg. idc
I think this is about the Lady Gag Gag doll. This is old news. The company has also produced dolls based on other celebrities. When Gaga found out, she had a lawsuit made against the company. The company has no grounds for a lawsuit against her at all. That would not make any sense.

Ruthless Punching Bag

this thread is now over lol
results r tht no one cares anymore
Whether or not anyone cares, it is good for the right information to be out there. Faulty information was presented before.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff