Total Votes:[ 98 ]
< 1 2 3 >

i_ghostie_eyes
Gorillaz Horseman Famine
No, but oh god I have to see it. blaugh
Lol heres a clip from youtube :3 ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuZjpyNPmgE

Yay!
I am SO SICK of the Justin Beiber hate.

Seriously, you're all worse than the fans.
Pelicula Morno
Gorillaz Horseman Famine
No, but oh god I have to see it. blaugh

YES!!!!!!!!!! I want to see him die soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly!

XD
MuuxMiuxMew

I'm not. I only dabble in this form of entertainment once in a while. I, for the most part leave this stuff alone. Same thing with my dislike for Twilight. I don't shove my like or dislike for things in people's face. ^^

Dangerous Visionary

Kid Kryptonite
LOL, if only that would happen in real life. Have no clue why he's getting his own movie in 3D. I guess other more legitimate artists with worse struggling backgrounds aren't interesting enough for their own movie.

Remember Spice world? Madonna had a couple of movies when she was hot, and hell let's not forget the king of ice himself Vanilla Ice had his own movie. So please don't act like this is the first non talented kid to get a film. It's been done over and over. He's what 14 now? In a few months his voice will crack, he will get freakish large, become a pizza face, and sadly some gay sex scandal might pop up. rolleyes (Which is sad because even if he is found to be homosexual that shouldn't affect his popularity but it will cause it always does)

Shirtless Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Miss-dark8607
Kid Kryptonite
LOL, if only that would happen in real life. Have no clue why he's getting his own movie in 3D. I guess other more legitimate artists with worse struggling backgrounds aren't interesting enough for their own movie.

Remember Spice world? Madonna had a couple of movies when she was hot, and hell let's not forget the king of ice himself Vanilla Ice had his own movie. So please don't act like this is the first non talented kid to get a film. It's been done over and over. He's what 14 now? In a few months his voice will crack, he will get freakish large, become a pizza face, and sadly some gay sex scandal might pop up. rolleyes (Which is sad because even if he is found to be homosexual that shouldn't affect his popularity but it will cause it always does) (Y)

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
Miss-dark8607
Remember Spice world? Madonna had a couple of movies when she was hot, and hell let's not forget the king of ice himself Vanilla Ice had his own movie. So please don't act like this is the first non talented kid to get a film. It's been done over and over. He's what 14 now? In a few months his voice will crack, he will get freakish large, become a pizza face, and sadly some gay sex scandal might pop up. rolleyes (Which is sad because even if he is found to be homosexual that shouldn't affect his popularity but it will cause it always does)

I thought Vanilla Ice only got a TV show? Oh, wait, just googled it. Wow. Just... wow. gonk

But you have got a very good point. Singers have been getting their own movies and TV shows for a damn long time. It's, to me, just a marketing ploy to get more exposure. It's not like Bieber's the first or last for that matter.
Miss-dark8607
Kid Kryptonite

I remember Spice World, that wasn't a documentary more than a comedy. I also never even heard of the Vanilla Ice movie and Justin Beiber is atleast 16 since he became popular when he was 15. It's not the first, but it's a waste of perfectly decent 3D movies that would make use of the 3D. I just hope he slowly disappears like the Jonas Bros did.

Dangerous Visionary

Lady Wolfsheim
Miss-dark8607

I thought Vanilla Ice only got a TV show? Oh, wait, just googled it. Wow. Just... wow. gonk

But you have got a very good point. Singers have been getting their own movies and TV shows for a damn long time. It's, to me, just a marketing ploy to get more exposure. It's not like Bieber's the first or last for that matter.

And you get a prize. Yes, yes the 90's were weird times and I'm sorry you had to suffer like that. Maybe this will make it up to you I dunno:

Cool as ice as reviewed by NC

Dangerous Visionary

Kid Kryptonite
Miss-dark8607
Kid Kryptonite

I remember Spice World, that wasn't a documentary more than a comedy. I also never even heard of the Vanilla Ice movie and Justin Beiber is atleast 16 since he became popular when he was 15. It's not the first, but it's a waste of perfectly decent 3D movies that would make use of the 3D. I just hope he slowly disappears like the Jonas Bros did.

IMPO the whole concept of 3D movies are a waste of time. Hell I'm shock someone hasn't tried to re-do those Beatles and Rolling Stones movies in 3D yet. (Or since I mention someone will now) Anyway even when this kid fades away yet another pop factory idol will appear. Just because we don't like him doesn't mean millions of other teens and tweens don't. I just roll with the change and understand these new idols are no different from when I was a young teen and had our pop factory idols.

Questionable Borg

MuuxMiuxMew

This

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
this i gotta see LMAO

Shirtless Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ashtaroth Desdemona
this i gotta see LMAO
Heres a clip :3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuZjpyNPmgE

Lonely Phantom

11,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
Pfsh... Brittany Spears blew off her own head and lived till the end of the eppisode once. Nothing in South Park amazes me anymore.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kid Kryptonite

maybe they dont think he will truly last and are trying to make as much money out of him as they can before he fizzles out...probably

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff