• Hygienic 200
You know gas out here is $5 a gallon?

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
2 things:

1. Many people on here only care about Japan because of anime and manga being at stake.

2. I don't hear anything about Japan anymore.

Darkesu's Darling

Sevipahh
Sir Fharlanghn
I'm absolutely tired of how people on this sub forum are saying they care so much about Japan. No you ******** don't, if you actually cared you would go out into your own community and raise funds for Japan. However most of you aren't doing anything thing of the sort. You just don't want to actually admit that you don't give two shits for Japan's people.

oh, well done, you just made yourself a hypocrite and an idiot on top of that 3nodding
tell me, dear, what exactly are YOU doing to help out Japan? how is YOUR post benefitting those in need?
and even if you don't care, because you're such a cool, apathetic customer, dood, then do you think making this topic and being a speshul snoflake with your very own thread is going to change things? or were you already resigned to the incessant flaming you're about to encounter?
either way, you could always do the world a favor and jump off a cliff
How am I a hypocrite? I never said I cared for anything. I'm not here to actually change anything, I'm trying to figure out how people react to certain things that I say. dude, special, snowflake.

Familiar Informer

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
Theinsanepoet

6,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Sir Fharlanghn
I'm absolutely tired of how people on this sub forum are saying they care so much about Japan. No you ******** don't, if you actually cared you would go out into your own community and raise funds for Japan. However most of you aren't doing anything thing of the sort. You just don't want to actually admit that you don't give two shits for Japan's people.

this is the same reason I get pissed off about people who say "pray for japan." Japan doesn't need ******** prayers. Japan Needs Action.
Prayer is just a way of Pretending to care, and Pretending to do something without actually doing anything.

Witty Phantom

Sir Fharlanghn

Quite frankly, Japan is only good for the s**t it produces. Anything else is a coincidence.
I don't care. I have bigger things to worry about.

Witty Phantom

Chairokokujin
Theinsanepoet

Witty Phantom

Sir Fharlanghn
Sevipahh
Sir Fharlanghn

oh, well done, you just made yourself a hypocrite and an idiot on top of that 3nodding
tell me, dear, what exactly are YOU doing to help out Japan? how is YOUR post benefitting those in need?
and even if you don't care, because you're such a cool, apathetic customer, dood, then do you think making this topic and being a speshul snoflake with your very own thread is going to change things? or were you already resigned to the incessant flaming you're about to encounter?
How am I a hypocrite? I never said I cared for anything. I'm not here to actually change anything, I'm trying to figure out how people react to certain things that I say. dude, special, snowflake.

Being alive= Doing stuff.
User Image
Soooo.... Let me get this straight...
You post a topic bitching and moaning about how no one gives a s**t about Japan and how we're not doing enough when you don't care about it yourself?
How are you missing the hypocrisy here?

I'd rather be asleep.

Original Regular

Sabertooth1980
Sir Fharlanghn

this is the same reason I get pissed off about people who say "pray for japan." Japan doesn't need ******** prayers. Japan Needs Action.
Prayer is just a way of Pretending to care, and Pretending to do something without actually doing anything.

User Image

Thank god I'm not the only one who shares this same though
Sir Fharlanghn
Sevipahh
Sir Fharlanghn

ahhhhhhh. twas a social experiment.
well done, little boy, you are now a speshul snoflake with your very own b***h thread.

4,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sir Fharlanghn
Sevipahh
Sir Fharlanghn

Then ACTUALLY, You dont need to make such topics. You make people mad with You posts.
First You act like You care, and then You say 'I really dont care for them.'
Your words are as useful as sand to a whale.
0/10, troll harder.

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Sevipahh
Sir Fharlanghn

rofl rofl rofl Omg I laughed so hard. biggrin
Sir Fharlanghn

And everyone else is sick of shits like you.

So I guess we're all pretty much even?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces