Welcome to Gaia! ::

In the big wave, a baby was litterally taken from her mom's arms! Five/Eight days later the rescue team found the baby under rubble. turnes out, the rubble protected the baby and the baby was unharmed, but the baby was starving. The parents were so happy that they found there baby they were in tears cause they thought the baby was dead! What would you do if you thought your baby was dead? I would pray to the lord... It Makes you feel better and less worried. But wow thats scarry!! stare
5/8-days? Wow, that baby sure has a strong will to survive hunger for sure then! O_O

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
WOW!! Great news that I had not heard til now!!

Proof positive that miracles do happen!
Thats a really nice story, I would be devastated if I was the mum, but when they found it, I would be ever so happy! heart
Wow! That is scary, but amazing at the same time.! Glad for the mother and baby! That is one strong baby. biggrin

Angel cora's Significant Otter

Romantic Hunter

wow that would scare my to death crying poor babe.
Oh my, that is one lucky baby and mother. Glad that they were able to reunite. wow.
Lets thank the lord for this....!
;lkjedgiohaghwqerhg o.o
THEY ATE THE LITTLE BABY WITH CHOPSTICKS AND SWEET SOUR SAUCE!!

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250
...I think I may have heard about this. Piko posted something about a baby found by the SDF on his twitter before, but I'm too lazy to go dig it up and the picture accompanying it. Considering he posts, like, a million messages every day.

...Well, here you go. This isn't what Piko posted, but it's an English version, which probably works better for everyone here anyway: http://www.cnkeyword.info/japan-three-days-after-the-tsunami-washed-away-the-baby-was-rescued-figure-3/
nomnomnom_biteme
;lkjedgiohaghwqerhg o.o

I have a big crush on you now heart
JOOOORDAN
nomnomnom_biteme
;lkjedgiohaghwqerhg o.o

I have a big crush on you now heart

Whaaat? Your joking right?
nomnomnom_biteme
JOOOORDAN
nomnomnom_biteme
;lkjedgiohaghwqerhg o.o