Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Good luck with your goal!

I'm almost at mine which is to hit level 7, but of course the energy bar is taking forever to recharge enough for me to attack! xd

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
norgay
Haji Demon
norgay
Haji Demon
500 killsmeans less rabbits to hit..overall its our loss in the end..but seeing that we're going to loose anyway..go for it

it never would have made a difference anyway - this war was lost before it really even began, thanks to the scoring mechanics of the game.

Yup..but if other jacks would just listen and go by strategy, we had the chance to win...but on gaia it is just too much to ask..

I am just waiting to see what happens when bomb explodes

really, no strategy would have worked. the simple fact is there are way too many jacks in comparison to bunnies, so the bunnies will always be at the advantage because they have more targets to attack, while we have to search for them.
then there's the issue of the bunny NPCs, of which there are FOUR in comparison to our ONE. they counterattack more often than not, which gets even more points for the bunny team.

We had a chance, there was a time when we almost caught up..but a lot of idiots kept on with the high attacks and killing bunnies like it was helping the cause..
Also those npc bunnies were there so that higher level jacks would've a target, but still that did not stop level 2-3 jacks to try hitting a level 8 E.B.

Bunnies had an advantage, but it wasn't like jacks didn't had any chance at all.

Vicious Man-Lover

Haji Demon
norgay
Haji Demon
norgay
Haji Demon
500 killsmeans less rabbits to hit..overall its our loss in the end..but seeing that we're going to loose anyway..go for it

it never would have made a difference anyway - this war was lost before it really even began, thanks to the scoring mechanics of the game.

Yup..but if other jacks would just listen and go by strategy, we had the chance to win...but on gaia it is just too much to ask..

I am just waiting to see what happens when bomb explodes

really, no strategy would have worked. the simple fact is there are way too many jacks in comparison to bunnies, so the bunnies will always be at the advantage because they have more targets to attack, while we have to search for them.
then there's the issue of the bunny NPCs, of which there are FOUR in comparison to our ONE. they counterattack more often than not, which gets even more points for the bunny team.

We had a chance, there was a time when we almost caught up..but a lot of idiots kept on with the high attacks and killing bunnies like it was helping the cause..
Also those npc bunnies were there so that higher level jacks would've a target, but still that did not stop level 2-3 jacks to try hitting a level 8 E.B.

Bunnies had an advantage, but it wasn't like jacks didn't had any chance at all.

i've been doing this event every day since the start, and the closest i recall us being to them is like 60 points away, which wasn't close to catching up at all. and even if the NPCs are there for higher levels to attack, they still have many times the luck of any normal player, so it's unfair for the easter bunny team to have four while we only have one, since they constantly generate points for their team.

as far as i've seen, we really didn't. lol

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
norgay

i've been doing this event every day since the start, and the closest i recall us being to them is like 60 points away, which wasn't close to catching up at all. and even if the NPCs are there for higher levels to attack, they still have many times the luck of any normal player, so it's unfair for the easter bunny team to have four while we only have one, since they constantly generate points for their team.

So have I...well..except since the weekend started..the closest we got was just 20-30 points away..if we could close the big gap like that, we could've gained a lead too..

And even if we had 20 npcs with high luck on our side, would it have helped? E.B.s never lacked targets..
Even we would've had an enough amount of targets if some people were not in such a hurry to kill them off..
I partnered with a bunny defender for whole day and none of us killed the other one off..in the end we both leveled up a lot and even reached leaderboards..
We both could've killed eachother off easily, but that would've been a disadvantage to both of us and we realized that..

Event was unfair..yes..but we could've won..because even if being hit and dying was causing bunnies to win, none of the bunnies wanted to die..

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
My goal is 500 kills and 500 heals. So I can get the achievements. I got the achievement for the 500 heals. And I'm only 40 away from 500 kills achievement.

Vicious Man-Lover

Haji Demon
norgay

So have I...well..except since the weekend started..the closest we got was just 20-30 points away..if we could close the big gap like that, we could've gained a lead too..

And even if we had 20 npcs with high luck on our side, would it have helped? E.B.s never lacked targets..
Even we would've had an enough amount of targets if some people were not in such a hurry to kill them off..
I partnered with a bunny defender for whole day and none of us killed the other one off..in the end we both leveled up a lot and even reached leaderboards..
We both could've killed eachother off easily, but that would've been a disadvantage to both of us and we realized that..

Event was unfair..yes..but we could've won..because even if being hit and dying was causing bunnies to win, none of the bunnies wanted to die..

yes, actually, it would have helped us. the eb team has less people, but they aren't any better strategists than we are. they'd attack the NPCs just the same as we do, and we'd have more points on our side.

so basically, you're saying if no one played the game the way it's supposed be played, we had a chance. that's not really fair though, is it? if the game can only be played a certain way by one team but can be played any way they want by the other team, it's not really a fair game, is it? it's unreasonable to blame your teammates for this, since they were simply playing the game the way it was meant to be played. you're shifting the fault from where it should be - with the game's design - and placing it on your teammates, and that will do nothing but cause animosity and bitterness for you.

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
norgay
Haji Demon
norgay

yes, actually, it would have helped us. the eb team has less people, but they aren't any better strategists than we are. they'd attack the NPCs just the same as we do, and we'd have more points on our side.

so basically, you're saying if no one played the game the way it's supposed be played, we had a chance. that's not really fair though, is it? if the game can only be played a certain way by one team but can be played any way they want by the other team, it's not really a fair game, is it? it's unreasonable to blame your teammates for this, since they were simply playing the game the way it was meant to be played. you're shifting the fault from where it should be - with the game's design - and placing it on your teammates, and that will do nothing but cause animosity and bitterness for you.

Not really..most people learned it quite quickly that it is wiser to stay clear of a mod's way..
Jacks had a healing point at out base so it was harder to kill him, while we killed E.B. multiple times...that insult made many bunnies attack Jacks, but not enough..

As I already said- Event was unfair..
And it is quite reasonable if they refuse to listen to reason..there've been multiple threads about it, people can read..
We can complain about how bad it is for us all we want, but if world shoves you around, you just got to get up and shove back,its not like making excuses would get you anywhere.
Also, I am just saying that we cannot say that we never had a chance..

Newbie Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Market Browser 100
phoebe-chan
My goal is 500 kills and 500 heals. So I can get the achievements. I got the achievement for the 500 heals. And I'm only 40 away from 500 kills achievement.

what was the achievement for 500 heals ?

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Fearless sweetrevenge
phoebe-chan

Tested Practitioner

Newbie Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Market Browser 100
phoebe-chan
Fearless sweetrevenge
phoebe-chan

Tested Practitioner

I probably should have aimed to get that sweatdrop there is no way in hell i'll be able to get it now though rofl

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Fearless sweetrevenge
phoebe-chan
Fearless sweetrevenge
phoebe-chan

Tested Practitioner

I probably should have aimed to get that sweatdrop there is no way in hell i'll be able to get it now though rofl

The only reason I'm still trying to get the 500 kills achievement is because I'm 19 away
NightingaleRB used Mend against norgay...It was successful and healed 24 points of damage.
Good luck my friend. /salute

Newbie Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Market Browser 100
phoebe-chan
Fearless sweetrevenge
phoebe-chan
Fearless sweetrevenge
phoebe-chan

Tested Practitioner

The only reason I'm still trying to get the 500 kills achievement is because I'm 19 away

Maybe if I started killing on day one of this event, i could have a good shot at getting that 500 kills but I started like a week ago stare
what do you get for the 500 kills ?
your not that far...pretty close...and in 2 hours..GO KILL BUNNIES!!!
NightingaleRB used Mend against Maki Riva...It was successful and healed 24 points of damage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff